5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Scott_R

Reaction score
Do you know if the "RTM" code is ram connect?

@Eighty, do any of these build sheets have ram connect, or is it ram telematics?
Do not know... Even today the chat support person was trying to tell me that I would be getting SiriusXM Guardian with my UConnect5.🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped at the dealership after work today to see my truck, Rebel GT with Level 2, and it does have the power folding mirrors. The other two Rebels they have in are noted as Level B on the WS and do in fact have have the manual folding mirrors. I also noticed there's no difference in the package price between mine and the other two. Salesman couldn't tell me anything about it, he was clueless. Anyway, they'll have it until Friday or Saturday, getting the spray in bed liner done.
Well, I guess that puts the mystery to rest. Ram is selectively subbing manual mirrors. Probably has nothing to do with VIN, and everything to do with when it was built.

Bavet

Reaction score
My dealer wants to purchase my leased truck but apparently they have to do it no later than 60 days before my lease end date. That date is in two weeks and it will net me about $4000 in equity. My new truck on order has the Level 2 package and this whole idea that Ram is randomly removing power folding mirrors and 26 gal tanks has me very concerned. I spoke to my dealer today and he has not been advised from his rep about this Level B change in Ram. He has on Pacifica, but not Ram. It really doesn't matter because it seems to be an actuality. I told him if I don't get what I ordered and what I wanted, why wouldn't I just keep my current truck and pocket even more equity? My only hope is that my build sheet turns up within the next two weeks or I will have a very hard decision to make. When I made the decision to place an order for a new truck, my CU offered a 1.79% loan for 60 mos. I'm gonna be pissed if this doesn't work out.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score

kesta1986

Reaction score
Well, I guess we will see what happens (when someone takes delivery of one). Here's a build sheet that was generated today for a Big Horn Level B - and it says "Manual folding exterior mirrors".

Based on the VIN, this order was placed into the system on June 23rd.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't attach the build sheet link...
That makes no sense...I ordered in mid-August and my build sheet and window sticker are both Level 2 for my Big Horn, just as I ordered it...I don't get why some were changed to Level B and some weren't...

Attachments

• window sticker.png
    window sticker.png
    605 KB · Views: 42

kesta1986

Reaction score
I don't think Ram gets it either.
Seriously...I'm not going to complain cause my truck is on the way...but what's their process? My VIN is in the 151s and we have guys like @Eighty in the 101s sitting in D status...It's just BS that those guys have to wait and have stuff subbed out while I'm getting my exact build...Just doesn't seem fair or rational...I'm happy mine is coming, but I feel bad for those guys...

Alex K

Reaction score
I would be very pissed off if this was my truck! A well optioned GT trimmed Rebel with manual folding mirrors!

Man how to leave a bitter taste in someone's mouth after spending a large amount on a truck. I don't agree with them changing this at all on the Level 2 packages to Level B..
This is exactly what is happening to me. Rebel GT loaded up except for no advanced safety group and no tech group because I didn't want night edition. Find out today that it was built with level B instead of level 2 like my order clearly shows. Very frustrating. Calling my dealer tomorrow.

TXwaderinAR

Reaction score
This is exactly what is happening to me. Rebel GT loaded up except for no advanced safety group and no tech group because I didn't want night edition. Find out today that it was built with level B instead of level 2 like my order clearly shows. Very frustrating. Calling my dealer tomorrow.
Definitely frustrating. I am not happy at all about my build not having the power folding mirrors since that is one reason why I chose the Level 2 for my order. After comparing my build sheet and my POC, I also realized that the Mopar tubular side steps are missing on the build sheet. I am not as mad about that since I have decided that I would rather put after-market ones on instead. I reached out to my dealership about the Level 2 changing to a Level B. They seemed confused as well and will "look into it".

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seriously...I'm not going to complain cause my truck is on the way...but what's their process? My VIN is in the 151s and we have guys like @Eighty in the 101s sitting in D status...It's just BS that those guys have to wait and have stuff subbed out while I'm getting my exact build...Just doesn't seem fair or rational...I'm happy mine is coming, but I feel bad for those guys...
You can still complain, I feel exact same. I'm *mostly* excited for my truck but at the same time it feels…not right. I'd have gladly waited till December or January for my truck if it meant people that have been waiting much longer than me got theirs.

Don't get me wrong, I love this place, all you guys, and wouldn't take back knowing what I do about the process and, consequently, what's going on with everyone's orders, for anything, but I'm legit frustrated FOR you. My truck is built and on the way and it still takes up a decent amount of my thought-life, can't imagine how draining it would be to have it dragged out for months and months, getting all this conflicting/confusing info and wondering if you'll EVER see your truck 🥺

Just saying, I feel for all of you still waiting. Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread