5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Scott_R

Reaction score
That was an option when you were going through the build? I don't remember that at all, but maybe it is something they added recently

Dealer selected.... Not on the website. Here is what @Jimmy07 found for my build with the (GUL) code.

SunnyS

Reaction score
But when I search for Rebels, here's what I find:
Rebels with Level B (401 of them) - none have power-folding mirrors
Rebels with Level 2 (3,285 of them) - 2,888 have power-folding mirrors, 397 of them don't.

Edit: I just realized that the "Sport" models also include "Rebel" packages. So off the top of my head, I don't know which ones listed above are Sports vs. Rebels. That would take a little more slicing/dicing.
OK Eighty here is the big question since the Blind spot monitoring is located in the mirrors and taillights are the folding mirrors still able to be deleted?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dealer selected.... Not on the website. Here is what @Jimmy07 found for my build with the (GUL) code.

Here's a build sheet generated today. It's a Rebel Level B, and it unequivocally says "manual folding exterior mirrors".

deanno33

Reaction score
OK Eighty here is the big question since the Blind spot monitoring is located in the mirrors and taillights are the folding mirrors still able to be deleted?

Good question. I ordered a Big Horn with BSM and Level 2 (folding mirrors). I'd bet they would have to delete both or keep both. Since I anticipate hanging in D status for the foreseeable future, hoping the wait means I keep both.

Mexd781

Reaction score

I still can't figure out how you got Level B if you just ordered it 2 weeks ago. I sat at my salesman's desk when we went through the build and there was no Level B. Did you originally ask for different and it got changed when he submitted?

Scott_R

Reaction score

Attachments

• Level B Big Horn.pdf
    567.1 KB · Views: 21

Scott_R

Reaction score
I still can't figure out how you got Level B if you just ordered it 2 weeks ago. I sat at my salesman's desk when we went through the build and there was no Level B. Did you originally ask for different and it got changed when he submitted?
I asked for Level 2, but they said it was not available.

22RebelGT

Reaction score
Here's a build sheet generated today. It's a Rebel Level B, and it unequivocally says "manual folding exterior mirrors".

I would be very pissed off if this was my truck! A well optioned GT trimmed Rebel with manual folding mirrors!

Man how to leave a bitter taste in someone's mouth after spending a large amount on a truck. I don't agree with them changing this at all on the Level 2 packages to Level B..

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
From the forum, I appreciate that this could very well change, however on October 1st, this is what I was provided for the Big Horn Level B package. Page 2 30% down from the top the (GUL) mirrors are listed. (See attached PDF)
Well, I guess we will see what happens (when someone takes delivery of one). Here's a build sheet that was generated today for a Big Horn Level B - and it says "Manual folding exterior mirrors".

Based on the VIN, this order was placed into the system on June 23rd.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't attach the build sheet link...

Last edited:

Scott_R

Reaction score
Well, I guess we will see what happens (when someone takes delivery of one). Here's a build sheet that was generated today for a Big Horn Level B - and it says "Manual folding exterior mirrors".

Based on the VIN, this order was placed into the system on June 23rd.
By that math, we should know for sure in another 101 days. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

n00ber

Reaction score
From the forum, I appreciate that this could very well change, however on October 1st, this is what I was provided for the Big Horn Level B package. Page 2 30% down from the top the (GUL) mirrors are listed. (See attached PDF)
Do you know if the "RTM" code is ram connect?

@Eighty, do any of these build sheets have ram connect, or is it ram telematics?

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

n00ber

Reaction score
They don't show the codes on build sheets. But if I search for "telematics", almost all of them return a result. Here's an example from a build sheet generated today.
Are there some without the "telematics"?

I'm thinking that maybe some have that subscription service capability from ram while others don't. Could that be the difference of level 2 to level b?

Maybe I'm just being too smooth brained about it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are there some without the "telematics"?

I'm thinking that maybe some have that subscription service capability from ram while others don't. Could that be the difference of level 2 to level b?

Maybe I'm just being too smooth brained about it.
Apparently there are some without a match to "telematics". I'll take a peek when I'm back at my computer.

chris288

Reaction score
there is a 171 vin rebel w/ window sticker rebel level 2 power folding mirrors, and there is a 168 rebel w/ window sticker that is level B manual folding mirrors 👀

I am 168, there is 171 rebel w/ same exact options i ordered except the pano roof with a window sticker already. i sit in D

it would be nice if the track said if the 5.7 was e-torque or non

Camel_City

Reaction score
I stopped at the dealership after work today to see my truck, Rebel GT with Level 2, and it does have the power folding mirrors. The other two Rebels they have in are noted as Level B on the WS and do in fact have have the manual folding mirrors. I also noticed there's no difference in the package price between mine and the other two. Salesman couldn't tell me anything about it, he was clueless. Anyway, they'll have it until Friday or Saturday, getting the spray in bed liner done.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
I stopped at the dealership after work today to see my truck, Rebel GT with Level 2, and it does have the power folding mirrors. The other two Rebels they have in are noted as Level B on the WS and do in fact have have the manual folding mirrors. I also noticed there's no difference in the package price between mine and the other two. Salesman couldn't tell me anything about it, he was clueless. Anyway, they'll have it until Friday or Saturday, getting the spray in bed liner done.
What a total clustertruck. My current theory as to how trucks are getting built and which options are being included:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
there is a 171 vin rebel w/ window sticker rebel level 2 power folding mirrors, and there is a 168 rebel w/ window sticker that is level B manual folding mirrors 👀

I am 168, there is 171 rebel w/ same exact options i ordered except the pano roof with a window sticker already. i sit in D

it would be nice if the track said if the 5.7 was e-torque or non
if there is a window sticker or built sheet just go look and they will show you everything on the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread