5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

MrDazana

Reaction score
For anyone who is interested, I got a response on why my May 20th order was suddenly changed from D to BG. Turns out my Rebel 12A package (the 9-speaker system) doesn't work with the Rebel Level 2 package. So they're reaching out to the factory to try to change it to Rebel 12 (the HK speaker system). I tried to get them to change this a month ago when I heard that this was a problem, but the response was, "your truck will be built as ordered". I guess that was total BS, and now I've lost yet another month in getting on the schedule.
They built mine with the 9 speaker and I too have the rebel level 2....

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How long after adding my information to the list will I be added to the tracker? I just added another truck this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
triple_B runs his validations once a day and moves new entries over, yours should show up by tomorrow.

Bigteeze

Reaction score
According to RamTrucks.com, there still isn't a Rebel Level B. It's only in the dealer system, which is a crock of BS. Especially when they're changing previous orders from Level 2 to Level B.
I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with this but I am. My Rebel build has an MSRP of about $71K and I'm going to end up with Manual folding mirrors? First world problems but W.T.F none-the-less!?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
trust a mechanic? is that even possible?
Just find a reportedly trustworthy mechanic and give him incentives. $100 for the inspection, and an additional $5 for each legitimate issue he identifies. That way, he's invested in finding everything wrong with the truck, to the extent anything is wrong.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Picked up my truck this afternoon, LOVE IT!! Ride is soo smooth compared to the F150 I traded in. Waiting was hard but it’s very much worth it seeing, sitting in, driving the truck. Going to install the mx4 tonneau cover tomorrow that’s been sitting in the garage since June, and enjoy this beauty!!

View attachment 107960
View attachment 107961 View attachment 107962
Curious....were you missing any options when you finally got your truck...i keep reading how some members here are getting options like power folding mirrors taken away.....

deanno33

Reaction score
I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with this but I am. My Rebel build has an MSRP of about $71K and I'm going to end up with Manual folding mirrors? First world problems but W.T.F none-the-less!?

Just guessing there were bunches of trucks with 140xxx - 180xxx VINs that got the power folding mirrors. Now they are short power mirror and the early orders will have to suffer for it. Guessing my Backcountry with Level 2 equip group will also lose the power mirrors. Hopefully not, but we will see. Would love to keep power mirrors and blind spot on my Big Horn order.

RockJock

Reaction score
Last time I checked (last night), if you're on a Limited, TG isn't even there, and it's components aren't listed in Level 1 like they should be.
I think and hope it's just a website error. It's on my POC under Level 1. If you add Level 1 on the website the 3rd brake light turns to LED in the rendering which is how it should be for the technology group.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How long after adding my information to the list will I be added to the tracker? I just added another truck this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
triple_B runs his validations once a day and moves new entries over, yours should show up by tomorrow.

@Eighty is correct, I originally refreshed the list every evening. However, I now do it twice a day, before the build sheet scan in the morning and again right before the window sheet scan in the evening. @2022LaramieGT, you are in there now. Just to confirm, when you say you added another truck this morning, that is your first correct? You don't mean you added another for yourself?

*One thing to note, finding members that enter names that don't exist on the forums is still a completely manual process and I don't always take the time to search out incorrect entries twice a day so those may take longer to find/correct and then show up in the list.

Scott_R

Reaction score
@Eighty is correct, I originally refreshed the list every evening. However, I now do it twice a day, before the build sheet scan in the morning and again right before the window sheet scan in the evening. @2022LaramieGT, you are in there now. Just to confirm, when you say you added another truck this morning, that is your first correct? You don't mean you added another for yourself?

*One thing to note, finding members that enter names that don't exist on the forums is still a completely manual process and I don't always take the time to search out incorrect entries twice a day so those may take longer to find/correct and then show up in the list.
Love all of the data work! Part of my day job, so I'm a bit curious... I see the full sheet with all of the entries, the build date and the sticker date, however where on the sheet do you have the order date?

wintaborn

Reaction score
If my truck got a build sheet on Sept 22 and still haven't got a window sticker, could it be a configuration issue holding it up? It is now three weeks, which seems to be on the extreme long end of build time.

n00ber

Reaction score
Love all of the data work! Part of my day job, so I'm a bit curious... I see the full sheet with all of the entries, the build date and the sticker date, however where on the sheet do you have the order date?
from the second page of https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/2022-ram-1500-tracking.35558/page-2

Well they are building with seemingly no order (not in vin order, not high price to low, 4x4 vs 4x2 etc.), so regardless of when you ordered people are not recieving the trucks in vin order. You get a build sheet when you get it, shortly afterward (about 5 day average iirc) a window sticker once your dealer is invoiced, shipping can take 3 weeks.

If you are on Eighty's list he will let you know when you get a build sheet and window sticker so there really isn't much to this other than hurry up and wait.

And to top all that off not everyone provided their order date so getting that information would be a pain.

Donald22

Reaction score
Just trying to understand this mirror thing, so correct me if I'm wrong. Power Mirrors and Power Folding Mirrors are two different things, correct? Both are power in that they adjust from the inside to give you the correct viewing angle, but Power Folding Mirrors fold into the truck when parking or off-roading by an interior switch as opposed to doing it by hand from outside the vehicle.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just trying to understand this mirror thing, so correct me if I'm wrong. Power Mirrors and Power Folding Mirrors are two different things, correct? Both are power in that they adjust from the inside to give you the correct viewing angle, but Power Folding Mirrors fold into the truck when parking or off-roading by an interior switch as opposed to doing it by hand from outside the vehicle.
You got it.

Jimmymc

Reaction score
Curious....were you missing any options when you finally got your truck...i keep reading how some members here are getting options like power folding mirrors taken away.....
My build sheet still has power folding mirrors listed

kesta1986

Reaction score
Just heard from my dealer…truck is sitting at JNAP waiting to be scheduled for a rail car…not ETA as of yet…

Attachments

• 4328A2AC-10A4-45C0-B223-A35DAFB1AA1C.jpeg
    4328A2AC-10A4-45C0-B223-A35DAFB1AA1C.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread