5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome! I just found it myself while checking build sheet link. Happy the build has finally come to fruition, but a bit disappointed in the chosen Level 2 Group now classified as a Rebel Level B Equipment Group meaning no power-folding side mirror option. Instead, they will be "manual folding exterior mirrors".
Looks like some of the May and June order people are finally getting their trucks built!

jaws80

Reaction score
Looks like some of the May and June order people are finally getting their trucks built!
I agree, I think since they are trying to build our early orders “mostly” the way we ordered them that they are taking more time to plan them and since the newer ordered trucks are just the way they set up the assembly line they can move those along quicker.

BornTooLate

Reaction score
I agree, I think since they are trying to build our early orders “mostly” the way we ordered them that they are taking more time to plan them and since the newer ordered trucks are just the way they set up the assembly line they can move those along quicker.
how about January builds

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, probably took them extra time to aquire the parts that they dropped after a certain point (like the TTPMS from the Tow Group, I missed out on that).

MrMcGibblets

Reaction score
I hear you, but the build sheets with Level B are coming in with the description of "manual folding".
This is pretty crappy if this is being removed from customer orders when a local dealer has a Rebel with Level 2 with power folding mirrors listed on their site. VIN: 1C6SRFLM5NN110477

shepboyrd

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the Tech group is still offered as a separate package on the build & price site? Wasn't it supposed to have been stuck in Rebel 2? Or am I missing something?

Camel_City

Reaction score
This is the second thing I’ve noticed changed so far from my initial order. At the dealer, my rebel was showing a 26 gallon fuel tank, so I opted to not go for the 33 gallon. However, my build sheet also shows a 23 gallon tank now. At the end of the day I’ll be happy to get my truck, just a few small things that I would’ve preferred and was changed without my knowing. Seems to be the theme.
Fortunately for me, the only change on mine was the gas tank was changed to a 23 gallon. It was stated as a 23g on the POC, had the salesman change it to a 26g. Whether he did or not, who knows. Kinda sucks, but it is what it is. Just glad there were no other changes.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Fortunately for me, the only change on mine was the gas tank was changed to a 23 gallon. It was stated as a 23g on the POC, had the salesman change it to a 26g. Whether he did or not, who knows. Kinda sucks, but it is what it is. Just glad there were no other changes.
I think they force a 23 gal tank on you when you get eTorque. Because your fuel economy is just so much better that you don't REALLY need those extra 3 gallons of gas, do you? :rolleyes:

Camel_City

Reaction score
Picked up my truck this afternoon, LOVE IT!! Ride is soo smooth compared to the F150 I traded in. Waiting was hard but it’s very much worth it seeing, sitting in, driving the truck. Going to install the mx4 tonneau cover tomorrow that’s been sitting in the garage since June, and enjoy this beauty!!

View attachment 107960
View attachment 107961 View attachment 107962
Fantastic looking truck, congratulations! If anyone ever finds out the p/n of those running boards, let me know. I haven't had any luck yet tracking them down, not even with the dealership.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the Tech group is still offered as a separate package on the build & price site? Wasn't it supposed to have been stuck in Rebel 2? Or am I missing something?
Last time I checked (last night), if you're on a Limited, TG isn't even there, and it's components aren't listed in Level 1 like they should be.

Camel_City

Reaction score
I think they force a 23 gal tank on you when you get eTorque. Because your fuel economy is just so much better that you don't REALLY need those extra 3 gallons of gas, do you? :rolleyes:
LOL, I guess not. If I had it to do over again I'd ordered the 33g ...

Users who are viewing this thread