5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Starting to think that is what happening to some of ours...including mine as well. I keep reaching out to my dealer, with very little to no answers about my build. They just keep saying "be patient".

Hard to be patient when they are getting 2022 on the lot. Yes, granted those were most likely early orders, but still.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Yeah it sucks when dealers are getting 22s on their lots and those of us that originally ordered 21s are still waiting….☹️

CdnSport21

Reaction score
I went to the dealer and saw my truck today, even after a pretty long wait I was pumped, truck is awesome, and I can’t wait to bring it home Tuesday afternoon. (Monday is a holiday in Canada) One pic from today with a few more to follow next week.
B0C6BDCF-F919-497D-BF6C-A656E4ED3137.jpeg

deanno33

Reaction score
So I contacted a dealer and asked about a 2021 Rebel they have on the lot. I explained my situation....ordered first week in July and I sit in D status today. Here was his response to me (which seems odd).

"Congratulations on your new truck. If you have a deposit on a truck you should get it back because they would get it sooner than if they ordered one for stock. If you ordered a 22 your order won't move from D to D1 until after 11-24 when the Warren truck plant starts up. Keep in mind that you will have Thanksgiving and Christmas where the plant will be shut down 6 weeks plus New years eve and day. The lead time from Stellantis came out two days ago and your sales person should be able to help you understand all of this, but I've been with xxxxxx for 17 years and have a good idea of what's happening. The average lead time is 16-20 weeks after 11-24. In case you think your dealer is hiding anything let me know the last 8 of your VIN or your VON and I can look up your order."

monkeypunch

Reaction score
So I contacted a dealer and asked about a 2021 Rebel they have on the lot. I explained my situation....ordered first week in July and I sit in D status today. Here was his response to me (which seems odd).

"Congratulations on your new truck. If you have a deposit on a truck you should get it back because they would get it sooner than if they ordered one for stock. If you ordered a 22 your order won't move from D to D1 until after 11-24 when the Warren truck plant starts up. Keep in mind that you will have Thanksgiving and Christmas where the plant will be shut down 6 weeks plus New years eve and day. The lead time from Stellantis came out two days ago and your sales person should be able to help you understand all of this, but I've been with xxxxxx for 17 years and have a good idea of what's happening. The average lead time is 16-20 weeks after 11-24. In case you think your dealer is hiding anything let me know the last 8 of your VIN or your VON and I can look up your order."
Lol.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

dafuq? This guy appears to be muddling old information with more old information.

n00ber

Reaction score

Warren?...where they assemble 1500 classic and wagoneer?

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Is this secret code speak or something?

jayray38

Reaction score
So I did a little digging into my dealer.... On their web site they're advertising 12 2022 Rams:
10 have build sheets
4 are already in transit to the dealer
2 of them have VINS higher than my VIN.
Not one is mine and I'm still in D status.
This just drives me nuts! Going to have to pay them a visit on Tuesday.

Camel_City

Reaction score
I went to the dealer and saw my truck today, even after a pretty long wait I was pumped, truck is awesome, and I can’t wait to bring it home Tuesday afternoon. (Monday is a holiday in Canada) One pic from today with a few more to follow next week.
View attachment 107656
Great looking truck, congrats! Do you happen to know the p/n for those running boards?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Door pillar only states month and year… View attachment 107655
finished being built on oct 3 at 3pm

you got your build sheet on oct 4.

and your window sticker on oct 5.

so based on this a build sheet shows up the next day which is when triple_B and eighty do the chart.

any difference then something else is happening with trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread