5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

brenan00

Reaction score
What… you don’t want to pay $2k per month to get 0% financing? 😂
Yep, I pretty much paid for the truck but financed the tax, license, ppf, paint correction, ceramic coating and tint. For 220 at 0 for 48. I was going to just pay but it was the only incentive offered on the Limited, had to get something.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, I pretty much paid for the truck but financed the tax, license, ppf, paint correction, ceramic coating and tint. For 220 at 0 for 48. I was going to just pay but it was the only incentive offered on the Limited, had to get something.
Wait, so your dealer does paint correction and ceramic coating?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Nolesfan0525

Reaction score

n00ber

Reaction score
In case anyone was looking for a reason to get upset this morning, here are a few build sheets I ran across while looking at the upper bounds of the VINs. These VINs were issued less than a week ago.
Hell yea Eighty coming in clutch again. Was just thinking about yelling at kids to get off my lawn, but now that I see this I don't even have to leave bed.

monkeypunch

Reaction score

Itsslow98

Reaction score

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh sh*t! I got a text from my dealer this morning, I went D1! No date details yet, but progress! I doubt it did anything, but I did just get an email from Jeff and a case number a couple of days ago.

brenan00

Reaction score
Wait, so your dealer does paint correction and ceramic coating?
They had it done at a shop in town right next to the pier where the cars come off the Matson cargo ship.
I asked for a bunch of things, service plan and extended warranty. He asked if I would like undercoating and the glass etched too, I said "I'll think about those", I decided immediately after asking you guy's, no thank you, you told me they store airplanes in the desert, and we are moving to Scottsdale soon, so no need. When I got in the finance office, the finance manager thought he had all the extra's to make his nut with the service and extended plans, $172 per service was too much, I can do it for 50 with PUP and the extended warranty, he did match Zeigler ($1900 for 8 and 80K with 100 deductible) but the plan did not include bolts and we know the history of the hemi tick, so that was axed too.. So their outside shop got extra the business not the things that the dealership makes bank on (warranties and service plans) and we got the zero percent financing on the making her pretty and protected for an extra $3500 and the taxes and licensing of $6500 for 10K loan.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In case anyone was looking for a reason to get upset this morning, here are a few build sheets I ran across while looking at the upper bounds of the VINs. These VINs were issued less than a week ago.
There's gotta be some kind of disconnect/miscommunication that's confusing the system and getting certain people's orders lost in the shuffle. Can they really be purposefully looking at orders from months ago and being like, "Nah, let's do this one from last week instead" ???

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Curious that the VIN's are only one digit apart..... Could it be some muck t muck at Stellanis putting in personal orders?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m hoping It was fast tracking some new orders to replace a few that Stellantis broke (like they did with mine).
Starting to think that is what happening to some of ours...including mine as well. I keep reaching out to my dealer, with very little to no answers about my build. They just keep saying "be patient".

Hard to be patient when they are getting 2022 on the lot. Yes, granted those were most likely early orders, but still.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to be patient when they are getting 2022 on the lot. Yes, granted those were most likely early orders, but still.
I don't want to burst your bubble, but I don't think the data fully supports that. Here's a chart of the overall builds (by VIN group). I'm still hunting about 1,000 build sheets (I have a little over 23,000, and there are currently a little over 24,000 built).
As you can see, about 56% of the trucks are in the range of 100-127. But the other 44% of trucks built were assigned VINs after ~July 20th. And you see those big spikes in the later ranges? Those are primarily VINs that were assigned during the "events" where thousands of VINs were assigned overnight.

1633800181185.png

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't want to burst your bubble, but I don't think the data fully supports that. Here's a chart of the overall builds (by VIN group). I'm still hunting about 1,000 build sheets (I have a little over 23,000, and there are currently a little over 24,000 built).
As you can see, about 56% of the trucks are in the range of 100-127. But the other 44% of trucks built were assigned VINs after ~July 20th. And you see those big spikes in the later ranges? Those are primarily VINs that were assigned during the "events" where thousands of VINs were assigned overnight.

View attachment 107651
You my friend...is the 5th gen ram version of msnbc Steve kornacki.

Rumors and speculation doesn't exist....just pure data.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score

View attachment 107651
This is a really interesting chart

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You my friend...is the 5th gen ram version of msnbc Steve kornacki.

Rumors and speculation doesn't exist....just pure data.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

I just had to google Steve Kornacki. All I can glean from a 30-second search is that he's a gay journalist. I am neither of those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/