5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

MrDazana

Reaction score
To answer of few of your questions about the Rebel configuration problem - I don't specifically know "what" was so problematic about the combination. But here's a quote from the email that the factory sent to the rep, which was forwarded to the dealer, and then to me:
"A65 was removed and A75 added to this order. The order has AZ6, which is only available with A65. So, AZ6 needs to be removed from the order."

A65 is Rebel Level 2 (which I ordered). And apparently, the factory switched it to A75 (Rebel Level B). AZ6 is Rebel 12A, which doesn't work with the Rebel Level B (that wasn't even on my order when I placed it). So, the resolution was to remove AZ6 and switch to the Rebel 12 package (AZ5). When I inquired about this potential problem a month ago, it supposedly wasn't a problem. Somewhere in the past month - probably a few days ago - the factory tweaked up my order and broke it. And instead of ASKING me what I wanted them to do, they just tossed my order out.
no freakin way..they tossed it out ? that sucks

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, interestingly, the old Chrysler sales code doc I posted has:
  • LER - Power Folding Mirrors
  • GUL - Power Folding Heated Mirrors
Crossing my fingers Level B has the power folding and it's just a weird labeling/sales code thing, but time will tell.
I’ve reached out to my dealer to see if he can confirm. I hope you’re right.

ny2az

Reaction score
Same info from @triple_B's post, with the addition of @ny2az (who is cross-listed in both the 5th Gen and TRX forums).

Woo Hoo ,...
thank you Eighty and tripleB for the update ... so excited to hear my build will be going down the line soon ... looking forward to when the WS post ... just surprised to see this build ordered 8/11 go down the line before my first build ordered a month earlier ...
l did notice on the build sheet that the Tech group and HK system were in my build ... my dealer Performance Ram in Delaware, Ohio said lm price protected ... so we will see ... :) (y)

Last edited:

Shawn19

Reaction score
People talking about the high priced leases right now, guessing the price is so high because the “residual” on all the current leases is off, people are better off trading early or buying out. Ram is prob changing the lease prices to reflect the crazy current resale values.

I know I have a few grand equity on my current Cherokee Lease…which is pretty nice.

Who knows what it’ll be like in a couple years.

kenrs

Reaction score
I’ve reached out to my dealer to see if he can confirm. I hope you’re right.
I just looked through some Rebel build sheets. If it calls out Rebel Level 2, it is showing power folding mirrors. If it calls out Rebel Level B, it is showing manual folding mirrors. I can’t believe they would pull that, sorry man, that is a bummer. Hope your dealer comes up with something for you.

kenrs

Reaction score
I just looked through some Rebel build sheets. If it calls out Rebel Level 2, it is showing power folding mirrors. If it calls out Rebel Level B, it is showing manual folding mirrors. I can’t believe they would pull that, sorry man, that is a bummer. Hope your dealer comes up with something for you.
So, the build sheet with Rebel Level 2 is from 9/20. The one with Rebel Level B is from 10/7. Begs the question on when they were ordered and were they ordered that way. You had a unique situation where 12A wasn’t compatible. But, if you have a compatible configuration, are they changing level 2 to level B?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
People talking about the high priced leases right now, guessing the price is so high because the “residual” on all the current leases is off, people are better off trading early or buying out. Ram is prob changing the lease prices to reflect the crazy current resale values.

I know I have a few grand equity on my current Cherokee Lease…which is pretty nice.

Who knows what it’ll be like in a couple years.
You have that backward. The higher the residual value, the less you pay monthly. Generally speaking, your monthly payment is calculated by subtracting the sales price from the residual value, then dividing by the number of months of your lease. So, a sale price of $70k and a residual of $50k would result in a monthly payment of $555.55 (excluding taxes and fees), whereas a $70k sale price and $40k residual wold result in a monthly payment of $$833.33 (excluding taxes and fees).

Pi Esq.

Reaction score

PCHokie

Reaction score
Am I missing it, or do the window stickers not show the bed size or wheelbase?
Looks like in order to decode it from WS you have to look at what is in position 5-7 of the VIN. From that, you can identify trim, 2/4WD, and bed size. Is odd it doesn’t just state the bed size.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
did i miss your scan for total build sheets today. I looked over your posts and did not see it.
I made the member morning post, but was away from my office the rest the day and never posted the non member number when the full scan was complete. Didn't get back to a computer until about 9:10 this evening when I started the scan for Window Stickers. 1302 build sheets for today.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Added 1354 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Bay Area RAM, @feuerdog, @Mr.Grid

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
100941 @Bay Area RAMXXCaliforniaGranite
104320 @feuerdogXXPennsylvaniaSilver
169120 @Mr.GridXXWisconsinWhite
It’s like winning the lotto only I gotta pay for my prize….. thanks for all the work fellas. I actually talked to my dealer today about the other truck that was ordered by mistake for me and he said both trucks are in Nebraska ? must be a hub or transfer point for the trucks.

anyway, both trucks are expected on the west coast around the first. Also made a point to tell me Ram has 0% financing for 3 years and 1.9% for 5 years….. 🤨. Man, where is that long term zero percent ?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
It’s like winning the lotto only I gotta pay for my prize….. thanks for all the work fellas. I actually talked to my dealer today about the other truck that was ordered by mistake for me and he said both trucks are in Nebraska ? must be a hub or transfer point for the trucks.

anyway, both trucks are expected on the west coast around the first. Also made a point to tell me Ram has 0% financing for 3 years and 1.9% for 5 years….. 🤨. Man, where is that long term zero percent ?
What… you don’t want to pay $2k per month to get 0% financing? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread