5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

rossn2

Reaction score
Moved from Northern Indiana to Alabama (Opelika) and lived there for 8 years. A light dusting shuts the entire state down and all of a sudden you're the only one that shows up at work. Moved to Nashville and it would snow relatively good there at least once a year and I was the bus to get a few folks to work. Now I'm back in Michigan and a dearly miss Alabama and Tennessee!
Moving from TX to TN next year. We can’t wait, about 70 miles SW of Nashville..

Andy1391

Reaction score
Anyone with a Laramie notice the drive with the 22 BSW and perilli tires the ride is rough. Test drove one at the dealer fully loaded and night edition. Feels rougher compared to a sport or it could have just been the road I was on.

DTol

Reaction score
Anyone know what this means. Apparently out of JB and into storage?

Thank you for your patience and holding Dennis. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
Anyone know what this means. Apparently out of JB and into storage?

Thank you for your patience and holding Dennis. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
DTol - I got the same message from Ram Chat when I left JB status and went to JS status. Been waiting for shipment for almost 3 weeks now.

It just means that the truck is built with all the accessories added (that's JB status) and waiting to get shipped out from SHAP......at least from my experience thus far

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
DTol - I got the same message from Ram Chat when I left JB status and went to JS status. Been waiting for shipment for almost 3 weeks now.

It just means that the truck is built with all the accessories added (that's JB status) and waiting to get shipped out from SHAP......at least from my experience thus far
Yeah, it sucks because aside from the wait from initial order to D1 status, the wait from when the truck is built to when it actually ships will probably be the longest, since they have to build up enough trucks going to a particular area to make the train worth sending out. And since everything is slow-motion right now, that's probably gonna take even longer than usual.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone with a Laramie notice the drive with the 22 BSW and perilli tires the ride is rough. Test drove one at the dealer fully loaded and night edition. Feels rougher compared to a sport or it could have just been the road I was on.
Yeah, that's somewhat expected with 22's and Pirelli's. Larger wheels will generally ride a bit harder, and Pirelli's are know to have great traction, cornering ability, nice road feedback, etc., but also ride a bit rougher than other similar P-rated tires. So the combination of the two would definitely be noticeable. Air suspension seems to pretty much cancel it out though.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
There is definitely a difference. I test drove a '21 with the Pirelli's and it was a much rougher ride than my '19 with 20's. So much so that it completely dissuaded me from ordering the Night Package on my '22.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a long Horn on order to; order date 7/14. Did the ASG fall off of your order sheet to? My initial MSRP was 75,370 but Ram changed my order and the ASG fell off and new MSRP is 73,435. My dealer is telling me the ASG and Tech group is included in my Level 1 still. I find it weird the MSRP is reduced by $1,935 but still retain all of the features of ASG. I’m crossing my fingers and hoping that is the case. I plan to not accept the truck if it don’t have the ASG features.
They added tec group to my longhorn, and the price went down on my new POC also! i had the LL1 group.

Calileta

Reaction score
They added tec group to my longhorn, and the price went down on my new POC also! i had the LL1 group.
I hope y’all are right. I didn’t order ASG on my longhorn ordered on 8/13 but did get level one. I’d kinda like to have those features now.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is definitely a difference. I test drove a '21 with the Pirelli's and it was a much rougher ride than my '19 with 20's. So much so that it completely dissuaded me from ordering the Night Package on my '22.
Even with the air sus?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1287 Build Sheets found today. 10 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Alex K, @feuerdog, @tybeeace, @yez216, @jaf2, @ngrodeon, @Red Cat, @domes, @Paul dallas, @rhilt1013

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
101865 @Alex KXKentuckyRed
104320 @feuerdogXPennsylvaniaSilver
112470 @tybeeaceXGeorgiaWhite
112472 @yez216XIllinoisWhite
116181 @jaf2XAlbertaWhite
150320 @ngrodeonXMissouriWhite
150460 @Red CatXMichiganPatriot
151841 @domesXTexasBlack
169050 @Paul dallasXPennsylvaniaIvory
171586 @rhilt1013XTexasWhite

Users who are viewing this thread