5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
As a kid, I lived in PA for a little while (I'm an Alabama boy). We never had any issues up there with driving on snow. They're well prepared. Where you're going to get screwed with snow is going to be if something happens in Texas. The south is ill-prepared to deal with snow and ice and NO ONE down here knows how to drive on it. A 1/4" of ice will shut your life down here.
#Truth

I moved to Houston from Michigan a few years ago, and in 2017 we had a rain storm and the temperatures dropped below freezing, causing ice to form on all the roads. On my way home that night, I saw no fewer than 10 single-car accidents where people crashed into the median on I-10 because they had no idea how to drive with ice on the road. It was ridiculous.

DTol

Reaction score
My truck moved from Inspection to JB (equipment installation) today after 21 days. It can be awhile in different stages.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
#Truth

I moved to Houston from Michigan a few years ago, and in 2017 we had a rain storm and the temperatures dropped below freezing, causing ice to form on all the roads. On my way home that night, I saw no fewer than 10 single-car accidents where people crashed into the median on I-10 because they had no idea how to drive with ice on the road. It was ridiculous.
I am from WNY and was in NC for the army and they'd have to shut the base down for a couple centimeters of snow. I always thought that was crazy.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was just built a '22 limited and the heads-up display and rearview mirror LCD aren't listed anywhere. Were they COVID casualties? I was going to say I wonder if that's the hold-up on my truck, but the TRX has those and ton of those have been built already.

Cruzer1

Reaction score
I was just built a '22 limited and the heads-up display and rearview mirror LCD aren't listed anywhere. Were they COVID casualties? I was going to say I wonder if that's the hold-up on my truck, but the TRX has those and ton of those have been built already.

Looks like both are now included on the 2022 Limited Level 1 Equipment Group. I thought that same thing until I looked of another build.

2022 Limited Crew Cab 4x4, 5.7 Hemi eTorque | Ivory White | Night Ed | Level 1 | 33 Gal. Tank | Trailer Tow Group | Tech Group | Pano Roof | Anti-Spin | Package 27M | 3.92 | RamBox | MFT | BUG
Ordered 6/25. VIN 6/30

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
#Truth

I remember my first snow in PA as a kid. Like 3 or 4 inches overnight. I'd never seen so much snow in my life at that point. I was jumping for joy at the thought of no school. 30 minutes later the roads were cleared and 30 minutes after that the school bus showed up 🤣

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Looks like both are now included on the 2022 Limited Level 1 Equipment Group. I thought that same thing until I looked of another build.

2022 Limited Crew Cab 4x4, 5.7 Hemi eTorque | Ivory White | Night Ed | Level 1 | 33 Gal. Tank | Trailer Tow Group | Tech Group | Pano Roof | Anti-Spin | Package 27M | 3.92 | RamBox | MFT | BUG
Ordered 6/25. VIN 6/30
Thats what I was thinking but I built a 22 limited longhorn today and couldn't find HUD, mirror or adaptive cruise control in any package or in the list of standard features but the picture of the steering wheel showed the adaptive cruise button, lol. May need to update the website?

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
#Truth

I live in New York and see this stuff every year even from people that lived here for ever lol. They just don't learn .

Coltfreaks

Reaction score
As a kid, I lived in PA for a little while (I'm an Alabama boy). We never had any issues up there with driving on snow. They're well prepared. Where you're going to get screwed with snow is going to be if something happens in Texas. The south is ill-prepared to deal with snow and ice and NO ONE down here knows how to drive on it. A 1/4" of ice will shut your life down here.
Moved from Northern Indiana to Alabama (Opelika) and lived there for 8 years. A light dusting shuts the entire state down and all of a sudden you're the only one that shows up at work. Moved to Nashville and it would snow relatively good there at least once a year and I was the bus to get a few folks to work. Now I'm back in Michigan and a dearly miss Alabama and Tennessee!

Moncree

Reaction score
That is exactly the story I got. But then he backed it up with this list of the new Level 1 equipment group:

Longhorn Level 1 Equipment Group (A68)

Details:
Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go (NHZ)
Surround View Camera System (XAK)
Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection (XAN)
Parallel & Perp Park Assist w/Stop (XH5)
LED CHMSL Lamp (LPH)
Wireless Charging Pad (RFX)
Uconnect 5 Nav w 12.0" Display (USA) (UBQ)
Ventilated Rear Seats (CAH)
Pedestrian Emergency Braking (LST)
12.0" Touchscreen Display (RFA)
19 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound (RCA)
Power Running Boards (MR7)
Head Up Display (LBK)
Tailgate Ajar Warning Lamp (LAN)
Digital Rearview Mirror (GRG)
Auto Dim Exterior Passenger Mirror (LEU)
Lane Keep Assist (LAS)

Yep, that’s the breakdown they showed me as well. Crosses fingers that
Thats what I was thinking but I built a 22 limited longhorn today and couldn't find HUD, mirror or adaptive cruise control in any package or in the list of standard features but the picture of the steering wheel showed the adaptive cruise button, lol. May need to update the website?
54871DEC-F7EE-4ADD-8B03-C3610F34849B.jpeg
I found a long Horn on a dealer site that’s near me and this how it’s grouped. Its showing as at the dealer. I also have a fully loaded long Horn w/ air ride on ride.

brenan00

Reaction score
You are right…didn’t move that decimal point over…lol.

But still….bang out all of the orders in one week, then you can push out production of generic trucks to be delivered to dealers.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Not if you they do not have your parts.

Camel_City

Reaction score
At the dealer taking delivery. It's here.

There are NO rebates. Not even the FCA affiliates, not even the 'tread lightly' discount.

Zero, Nana, None, Ziltch.

:(
Same thing here, not even military. On the bright side, they gave me $40,000 trade-in on my '19 Laramie with 37k miles on it. It's crazy that that's only $3500 less than I paid for it 3yrs ago. So I guess I'll consider that to be my discount.

Fthoodmp

Reaction score
Same thing here, not even military. On the bright side, they gave me $40,000 trade-in on my '19 Laramie with 37k miles on it. It's crazy that that's only $3500 less than I paid for it 3yrs ago. So I guess I'll consider that to be my discount.
Only discounts I got before were military and employee pricing I better get some thing out of that😡

RamCanuck

Reaction score
GOOD NEWS friends!
My dealer just received my truck this morning and I'm on my way to see it (y)

Pictures to be posted soon
There you go folks....she's a beauty! :love:
MA 🙏

Attachments

• 20211006_130245.jpg
    20211006_130245.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 141
  • 20211006_130300.jpg
    20211006_130300.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 20211006_130313.jpg
    20211006_130313.jpg