5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

DTol

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll get with @triple_B about finding a way to post info so it doesn't get lost in the sea of comments.

Here's another current bit of statistics, based on the 195 members registered:

View attachment 106113
Put your charts in the first posts of a new thread and edit those every day. That way folks can just go there to see daily updates. You can also add a list of common questions and answers there as well.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On the TRX forum, there is a thread for each day with status update. @triple_B and @Eighty, maybe something similar here? I know we all get rowdy and are posting things in 12 different 2022 threads. Maybe some type of template with links to the other thread and a disclaimer that any posts no related will be deleted? I know its a lot of work, but its all I got right now.

DTol

Reaction score
Put your charts in the first posts of a new thread and edit those every day. That way folks can just go there to see daily updates. You can also add a list of common questions and answers there as well.
You could make additional posts before anyone else gets started on the thread as "Reserved" to edit with additional information that would be worthwhile having there on a semi permanent basis.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
You could make additional posts before anyone else gets started on the thread as "Reserved" to edit with additional information that would be worthwhile having there on a semi permanent basis.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Question. Thinking ahead. Once “build” issued, next step ideally is window sticker. WS means shipped and dealer invoiced. Correct? Where do we get status codes before WS? Only from POC from dealer?

DTol

Reaction score
Question. Thinking ahead. Once “build” issued, next step ideally is window sticker. WS means shipped and dealer invoiced. Correct? Where do we get status codes before WS? Only from POC from dealer?
Check this out. We are all shooting for KZX

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On the TRX forum, there is a thread for each day with status update. @triple_B and @Eighty, maybe something similar here? I know we all get rowdy and are posting things in 12 different 2022 threads. Maybe some type of template with links to the other thread and a disclaimer that any posts no related will be deleted? I know its a lot of work, but its all I got right now.
The RAM-TRX forum created a separate section just for my daily update posts. I didn't want to clutter up the general forums here with a new thread every single day.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The RAM-TRX forum created a separate section just for my daily update posts. I didn't want to clutter up the general forums here with a new thread every single day.
Well...maybe we need something here. I need to speak with a manager! @triple_B needs his space!

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Ut oh. Just got the email some others posted. Wish it said days not weeks. Wonder what really means.

Coltfreaks

Reaction score
Totally Blowing Smoke. Im still in D Status
Just a canned Email for people who used ram Chat looks like
I just got the email this morning as well. For the record, I have never spoken with Ram chat about my build...

n00ber

Reaction score
I just got the email this morning as well. For the record, I have never spoken with Ram chat about my build...
I wonder if it has anything to do with their opt-out list. This isn't the first mopar vehicle, but it is my first truck. Ended up calling mopar HQ to remove everything from their mailing/calling/email lists. That might explain my email having the strike through font on my dealership's computers.

Long story short, maybe some that haven't gotten the email are on an opt-out list.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Hmm. likely its ram trying to avoid having people Ditch their orders for taking to long, so they tell customer orders that the truck is right around the corner to buoy their spirits, like giving junkies a taste to keep coming back.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hmm. likely its ram trying to avoid having people Ditch their orders for taking to long, so they tell customer orders that the truck is right around the corner to buoy their spirits, like giving junkies a taste to keep coming back.
lol that's dark. However, it seems to be working so did you just call everyone following these threads a junkie?

Cause you're probably not wrong.

Excluding myself obviously, I'm just here for comic relief.

Users who are viewing this thread