5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

NotmyRamyet

Reaction score
Its going to happen, with my 2021 order i checked ramchat every few days, drove me crazy with the canned message and response. i learned this time just do some reading here to pass time. And it will get built when it gets built. The incentives suck right now so waiting could benefit
I agree! March truck month may make the wait worthwhile if that were to happen I'd be ok with that

Cobalt 23

Reaction score
Southforks are harder to get info on. That level of details isn't available in the VIN (unlike the Longhorn). So we can only tell that it's a Southfork once there's a build sheet to look at. But 244 have been built.
Longhorn Southfork ordered 10/21 still in D.
Vin # NN211409.

UnclJim

Reaction score
Its going to happen, with my 2021 order i checked ramchat every few days, drove me crazy with the canned message and response. i learned this time just do some reading here to pass time. And it will get built when it gets built. The incentives suck right now so waiting could benefit
doing the reading here myself and boy is it $$$$$$$$......lol Its starting to look like im getting ready for Christmas with pile of goodies !!!

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Got my build sheet this morning. 34 weeks since order placed and ~25 weeks since MY22 production start.

Was originally told 12-16 weeks once MY22 production started.

Yeah, Stellantis has prioritization issues.

I will say though I'm excited that I was able to keep ALL of the original configuration packages!!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Got my build sheet this morning. 34 weeks since order placed and ~25 weeks since MY22 production start.

Was originally told 12-16 weeks once MY22 production started.

Yeah, Stellantis has prioritization issues.

I will say though I'm excited that I was able to keep ALL of the original configuration packages!!
still at least 7 vins lower than yours

congratulations to you.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
There is hope......

I got my WS last night. I asked for an updated POC from the dealer today. They are different when it comes to some of the pricing.

As mentioned before Rebel w/ Level B, Rebel 12 and Night Edition. After ordering the price of the NE went up as they added the Leather Seats to that package, but the Rebel 12 already had them. So NE was $525 vs. $1895, and the Rebel 12 was $2995.

Looks like the latest(after the WS) POC shows the NE back down at $525.

$1370 difference. Hoping that holds.

Well.....hope prevailed. Just noticed that my Window Sticker has been update to match my POC that I posted.

When I placed the order in December, the preliminary POC was $66280......but a couple of price hikes pushed it up to $69745. With the updated window sticker, it has come back down to $68375.

I'll take that as a $1370 win.....all things considered.

PhD

Reaction score
I have my POC and it has a ship date of 2/4/22 and an order date of 1/8. Is that too good to be true that I will see a truck that fast?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have my POC and it has a ship date of 2/4/22 and an order date of 1/8. Is that too good to be true that I will see a truck that fast?
The POC ship date is really the build date but Yep that's still fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online