5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Don't bother looking at the financial sites, the economist are not predicting a happy future, inflation is expected to be at run-away levels unless something is done and now.
Fake News! Even the Big Guy said "inflation is transitory" and we need not worry about it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just be happy that the truck you're about to pay $75k for is going to be worth $100k by Christmas! :ROFLMAO:🤨😢

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What if they didn't? I ordered in September and MSRP is up $3000.
Then I'm sure your price will go up (the dealer's invoice cost definitely goes up for them). You can be price protected but the POC and WS will still reflect the current prices. Any idea if your dealer applied for price protection when they ordered yours?

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Then I'm sure your price will go up (the dealer's invoice cost definitely goes up for them). You can be price protected but the POC and WS will still reflect the current prices. Any idea if your dealer applied for price protection when they ordered yours?
I just got my WS today and have asked them to confirm my price before affiliates. Will know shortly I hope. They've told me 'price won't change for you' but I don't get warm and fuzzies that they took or will take any action to protect my original quote.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just got my WS today and have asked them to confirm my price before affiliates. Will know shortly I hope. They've told me 'price won't change for you' but I don't get warm and fuzzies that they took or will take any action to protect my original quote.
I was my understanding that the dealer makes the application (to the factory) for price protection AFTER the sale is concluded. Because some of the requirements for the program revolve around the actual transaction (e.g., being done within 14 days of delivery, being sold at the agreed-upon price, being sold to the original orderer, etc.).

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I was my understanding that the dealer makes the application (to the factory) for price protection AFTER the sale is concluded. Because some of the requirements for the program revolve around the actual transaction (e.g., being done within 14 days of delivery, being sold at the agreed-upon price, being sold to the original orderer, etc.).
Do you know where I can get these details?

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
I used RAM Chat this morning and the agent told me "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

I guess that is a different status than the last 4 weeks when they told me they we "Gathering all necessary parts"? So hopefully there is a build in the near future...
What RAM Chat was really saying --Parts were taken from trucks that were ordered before yours. Sorry for the delay, as we did not know whom to take the parts from. We felt it would be better to take from multiple builds in order to assemble yours quicker. You will want to hope your truck does not become and earlier order than someoneelses before it gets built. Thank you for chosing RAM. Have a good day.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
What RAM Chat was really saying --Parts were taken from trucks that were ordered before yours. Sorry for the delay, as we did not know whom to take the parts from. We felt it would be better to take from multiple builds in order to assemble yours quicker. You will want to hope your truck does not become and earlier order than someoneelses before it gets built. Thank you for chosing RAM. Have a good day.
😂👍

sport1012

Reaction score
Ordered 10th Anniversary Limited August 1 2021. I assume that's part of the delay? I believe I'm in "D". VIN: 1C6SRFPM6 NN150836. I also believe I submitted this VIN to the tracker within this Forum... Appreciate all the posts and great information on how this all works!! Oh, and yes, that is a Cloth Hoop Fisbee....

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1260 Build Sheets found today. 9 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Kowalczyk45, @Teddy, @MrMethane, @jajonesman, @Kevkev, @GamGams, @Ssponk, @shak3r, @testcrewman

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
102552 @Kowalczyk45XIllinoisGraniteRebel
119073 @TeddyXTexasWalnutLonghorn
171667 @MrMethaneXWest VirginiaBlackLaramie
195810 @jajonesmanXUtahGraniteRebel
227413 @KevkevXLouisianaWhiteLaramie
227538 @GamGamsXNew JerseyGraniteRebel
230278 @SsponkXAlbertaSilverLonghorn
230594 @shak3rXLouisianaRedRebel
248837 @testcrewmanXTexasPatriotLaramie

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
real talk, does RAMCHAT actually know anything? the two times i contacted them, they gave the same generic response "truck has all the parts no dates......."

Users who are viewing this thread