5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

monkeypunch

Reaction score
If you follow the link in my post to the charts you can see the totals for the day. There were still 142 Limited's today which is pretty comparable to the totals for the year beside that.

View attachment 113402
Looks like there were 2 Limited 6'4" Ecodiesel 4x4s built in the past day or two. Would you happen to have those two VINs?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like there were 2 Limited 6'4" Ecodiesel 4x4s built in the past day or two. Would you happen to have those two VINs?
Here are all 3 built this week, two already have window stickers as well
(As usual, RED X's are links to each respective BS/WS)

VINBSWSState
1C6SRFPM5NN142646XQuebec
1C6SRFPM3NN196883XXOntario
1C6SRFPM9NN202637XXOntario

aussie_ram

Reaction score
I confirmed this morning with Sandi I am in D1 finally, with an ESD of 12/23. LOL

So thanks to all of you for putting the fear of God in me about Christmas orders, my truck is probably going to arrive with a missing wheel and some used Honda Civic seats.

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Same here in terms of first brand new one ever. What expectation did your dealer set in terms of potential delivery? On my September order I was told 12-16 weeks which means I'm not supposed to get impatient until later in January.
Dealer said 8-12 weeks, but also said quite a few have come much faster. But they also told me power folding mirrors (PFM) came standard on the GT package and then the next day said they were never an option on the Rebel. Lol. But they gave me a pretty decent deal and have been decent to give me updates, etc. Even let me go on an extensive test drive in the first Rebel GT to hit their lot (they had to thoroughly wash it after lol).

Last edited:

GNight22

Reaction score
So I heard back from my dealer, look like a 1/3 date. We will see…very interesting part added about premium trucks. 41AC23E9-A09E-418B-98DF-DC8EB74148B1.png

x50

Reaction score
I wonder if trucks with the trailer brake controller might be causing issues since they announced that recall the other day for the 21s. It looks like the same part they were putting in 22s.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Here are all 3 built this week, two already have window stickers as well
(As usual, RED X's are links to each respective BS/WS)

VINBSWSState
1C6SRFPM5NN142646XQuebec
1C6SRFPM3NN196883XXOntario
1C6SRFPM9NN202637XXOntario
You the man, thanks!! The vast majority of this configuration have ended up in Canada.

Hillbilly2

Reaction score
I just received an email from Customer Service thanking me for my order I just placed, lol. I placed it August 5th. So maybe that is a sign they are going to at least look at my order now.

I don’t think there is any real rhyme or reason to it, but fwiw, I received that same email a week ago today and I was D1 as of yesterday. Original order date 7/23. Estimated Ship date (build date) 12/27.

chris288

Reaction score
anyone know the exact difference between Rebel level 2 and level B please ? looks like my truck has been switched as well...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
anyone know the exact difference between Rebel level 2 and level B please ? looks like my truck has been switched as well...
You lost the power folding mirrors.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
I tried to search the forum, but couldn't find the answer specifically. Are power folding mirrors on the Limited standard on all? All I can see on my current POC that went D1 is "GT4 - Premium Power Mirrors"

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to search the forum, but couldn't find the answer specifically. Are power folding mirrors on the Limited standard on all? All I can see on my current POC that went D1 is "GT4 - Premium Power Mirrors"
Should be. They're standard on the Laramie as of my build sheet this morning. My build sheet lists both 'Body Color Premium Power Mirrors' and 'Power-Folding Mirrors' and I have a Laramie, not a Limited.

t_henrickson

Reaction score
My dealer looked into this and I believe the only thing you will lose is the power folding mirrors. You also "gain" a few things going to level B but it's probably stuff you already had in other packages anyways like apple carplay android auto, sirius xm, 4g connectivity, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread