5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I just saw that the 22 1500 classic is going to come with the 8.4 Uconnect 5. That bodes well for the 19-21 trucks being able to upgrade I would think. Wish someone would get their hands on a 22 so that we could find out.

Ramontario21

Reaction score

FatNelson

Reaction score
FYI, I just edited that chart (Member Build Sheets by VIN Group). I realized it had old data.
Hey Eighty, I'm trying to make sure I'm understanding the vin group right. The vin group numbers are the first three numbers in the last six right? my vin is 1C6SRFFT3NN121867, so I'd be in group 121? Or am I off?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Eighty, I'm trying to make sure I'm understanding the vin group right. The vin group numbers are the first three numbers in the last six right? my vin is 1C6SRFFT3NN121867, so I'd be in group 121? Or am I off?
Yes, that's correct.

Camel_City

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I thought too, but KWKSLVER is probably correct.
All I know is a manager, not my salesman, called and said it's shipping today, I can go ahead and come in and do the paperwork. I got pre-approved at my credit union, so I need to get them the documents and have the check ready when the truck arrives. Oh yeah, he said I'll also need to drop off my trade-in (2019 Laramie) at the time I sign the papers, lol.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see no build sheet or window sticker. Or is it just me
Try it with the Chrysler site (not ram trucks). I've been having trouble all day with the Ram Trucks one (and Dodge, and Jeep).

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
Just received a phone call from the dealer saying my truck is being shipped today and I can come in to do the paper work. That was quick ...
Congrats!! Im waiting on a Rebel GT in the 49000 I must of ordered the wrong color or the wrong options 🤔 🤣🤣

n00ber

Reaction score
Try it with the Chrysler site (not ram trucks). I've been having trouble all day with the Ram Trucks one (and Dodge, and Jeep).
Always the expert, that worked. Should have remembered to switch those around.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
All I know is a manager, not my salesman, called and said it's shipping today, I can go ahead and come in and do the paperwork. I got pre-approved at my credit union, so I need to get them the documents and have the check ready when the truck arrives. Oh yeah, he said I'll also need to drop off my trade-in (2019 Laramie) at the time I sign the papers, lol.
can you see your window sticker?

Users who are viewing this thread