5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start button bezel isn't right - am I being too picky?

soSincerious

Reaction score
Does anybody else's look like this? It's driving me crazy! (To be fair, I wasn't exactly sane before seeing this ... ) 20201222_134500.jpg

Last edited:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Does anybody else's look like this? It's driving me crazy! (To be fair, I wasn't exactly sane before seeing this ... )
If it bugs you it bugs you. Nothing we say will change your mind. :p
Question is, do you really see this if it’s not a zoomed in photo?

Mudstone

Reaction score
I don't get it? What's wrong, the look? Or the couple of 'chips'?
Like that diamond stud one!

soSincerious

Reaction score
lol you guys are just trolling at this point!

... but yeah I probably deserve to be trolled. and yes, I can see it from a normal distance, the up-close photo was just for emphasis.

maybe I'll complain to my dealer and see if they take care of it. I mean, that's the least of my worries considering the list of things that are wrong with my truck. I'll make another thread to whine about that soon :)

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is worse actually... I can take a picture of it later. Never look at it so I don't care...

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
I understand and can sympathize with you but the thought of going to the dealer for that is a waste of time and energy unless you have to go for something else.

they will probably have to order the part so a second appointment and then hopefully it will be fixed.

I have found that some/most dealers will muck up something else and in my opinion best to let it go.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

soSincerious

Reaction score
wellllll lets see ...

damage to L/F bumper (which I was going to let slide and touch-up with a sharpie ... )
dent in hood (which I didn't notice until 2 days later ... photo of me w/truck taking delivery backs me up though)
airbag light on (1 day after delivery)
steering wheel off center (noticed on test drive, but was going to let that slide too)

my dealer is going to love me :)

Users who are viewing this thread