5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Standard HD Shocks That are stock on 2019 Ram Laramie 4x4, Off Road

Adam2019

Reaction score
Hey all,
Happy New Year to everyone. Question- So ! Finally got all my hardware installed and I friggin love my truck.......except the fuel mileage. Question, I have a 2019 Ram Laramie Sport with 4x4, Sport and the Off Road package. I have been trying to find info on what the standard HD shock that comes with my truck? As it has the off road package supposedly these are different shocks than just the regular 4x4 model. Are they Bilstein’s? Any input or knowledge would be helpful. Trying to figure out what the stock replacement shocks cost and what aftermarket options are the same as the ones on the truck now.
thanks!!!!
Adam

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,
Happy New Year to everyone. Question- So ! Finally got all my hardware installed and I friggin love my truck.......except the fuel mileage. Question, I have a 2019 Ram Laramie Sport with 4x4, Sport and the Off Road package. I have been trying to find info on what the standard HD shock that comes with my truck? As it has the off road package supposedly these are different shocks than just the regular 4x4 model. Are they Bilstein’s? Any input or knowledge would be helpful. Trying to figure out what the stock replacement shocks cost and what aftermarket options are the same as the ones on the truck now.
thanks!!!!
Adam
Would love to know specifics too...

jdginn

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread