5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stainless Bedrail tubes

jomedic

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the length of the short box stake pockets (distance between) are the same from the classic Ram to the 5th gen? I'm trying to find stainless bedrail stake pocket tubes but can only find them in the classic model.

Last edited:

drad5757

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the length of the short box stake pockets (distance between) are the same from the classic Ram to the 5th gen? I'm trying to find stainless bedrail stake pocket tubes but can only find them in the classic model.
I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know they won't be parallel; the front stake pockets are about an inch further apart than the rear.

Topgunk

Reaction score
Same Problem and no help from Ram

Topgunk

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread