5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squeals/Creaks/Rattles

RockJock

Reaction score
How are everyone's trucks doing with interior rattles and noises? Mine makes a creaking sound that's coming from the back seat area when I drive on rough roads. I can't find it and it's driving me crazy. It sounds like plastic rubbing against something back there.

Geddyflea

Reaction score
How are everyone's trucks doing with interior rattles and noises? Mine makes a creaking sound that's coming from the back seat area when I drive on rough roads. I can't find it and it's driving me crazy. It sounds like plastic rubbing against something back there.
Mine is doing the exact same thing! It happens when I hit a rough spot or dip in the road and just before the truck's suspension is coming out of compression from the dip I hear a, for lack of a better description, moan or groan. In my truck it sounds like it's coming from under the rear passenger seat area.

rcatank

Reaction score
I just picked up my Laramie this week.... but my truck seems to want to shut down every time I come remotely close to a stop. Is there a way to delay the auto shut off instead of disabling it? Cuz there are times ill be at a light for like 2-3 mins and it wont shut off no matter how many times I stop/brake.

20 Ram North

Reaction score
My passenger seat rattles on certain roads. It's somewhere in the seat, between the headrest and seat back. It drives my nuts. My seat belt also squeaks when I pull it out.

Users who are viewing this thread