5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squeaking noise 2021 Limited

AJW

Reaction score
I am getting a loud squeaking/rubbing noise inside the rear of the cabin, happens on both sides intermittently not at the same time mainly when going over bumpy roads, any ideas where to start looking.
Thanks
Any tips trying to upload video amateur operator attached to this phone😆

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am getting a loud squeaking/rubbing noise inside the rear of the cabin, happens on both sides intermittently not at the same time mainly when going over bumpy roads, any ideas where to start looking.
Thanks
Any tips trying to upload video amateur operator attached to this phone😆

You have a sun roof?

wvinson

Reaction score
I get a squeaking noise on my '22 limited when I turn into an incline drive or road where the body twists. It's coming from the passenger side bed area. I still haven't figured it out and definitely don't want to be without my truck for a week for the dealer to fiddle fart around and find nothing.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes have the sun roof

Try this

You can test by opening your sunroof to vent or all the way them drive and see if the noise continues. For many of us, the noise went away when the sunroof was open or vented.

Fernan0911

Reaction score
Hello.
I just found this post related to something that is happening to my truck. It its only 800 miles new.
There is a clunking / rattle noise when the sunroof is closed. It does not sound when in vent mode.
I have noticed that the two pieces of glass are not completely leveled when closed (looking from top).
There is no leak and this noise happens when flexing or on bumpy roads.

Any new thoughts on this topic?

Users who are viewing this thread