5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sprint V3, any reactions?

jlasma

Reaction score
Bought the Sprint V3 throttle control kit. Thought I’d try something other then the Turkish Pedal Commander. Anyone try out this product?

jlasma

Reaction score
Installed the Sprint V3, so far no problems or check engine lights. Didn’t test so much because of the late hour, but did notice much more pedal response.

jlasma

Reaction score
It’s not bad at all, testing it in the various options . Can feel the reaction time in engine response, I’m very happy with it so far.

jlasma

Reaction score
Pretty nice...improves pedal response, simple to use, compact controller. Never used Pedal Commander, so I don’t know difference. I do really enjoy this mod, at least until I get my Ram custom tuned.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well if you want to buy American, you should have got the Banks Pedal Monster which is designed and assembled in the US.

Lufty

Banned
Reaction score
I have the Sprint Booster V3. Also had one on my 4th gen. Makes the truck a little more enjoyable to drive, same as the Pedal Commander. Pick which one you like and enjoy. I set mine to sport 7, unplug the controller, and forget about it.

Last edited:

jlasma

Reaction score
Like your attitude lol. I have mine set on Race 3, anything higher seems to downshift a lot more. Don’t like to downshift so much, but I like the response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online