5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spray in bed-liner

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got mine thrown in from the dealer when I bought my truck. They had it done at the local Leonard dealership, which is like a Line-X product. It's holding up well; I have a bed rug (bottom only, like a rubber bed mat) on the floor because the liner kills your knees and scrapes the crap out of you getting in and out. I love the combo.

I had plastic drop in liners in my last 4 trucks. The spray in is like eating a filet mignon after you've been eating Freddy's steak burgers compared to the plastic drop in liner.

I would get it right away. They really keep your bed from getting the crap beat out of it.

MFALRAM

Reaction score
I have the scorpion spray in bed liner . I like it much better than any other bed liner on the market today. It doesn’t fade, it doesn’t have the sandpaper take your skin off feel, more of a rubbery feel and things stay in place and don’t slide. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a spray in liner. EBE8D1F1-D494-4972-8805-D586B440DE53.jpeg

1GlockFan

Reaction score
Glad to see that line-x seems like the way to go. This is my first truck and I scheduled my line-x installation for this Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread