5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spray in bed liner question

ponypride

Reaction score
I got my truck yesterday. It looks great. This is my first truck. The spray in "factory" bed liner looks good but I did notice that where the vertical seam is towards the tailgate there looks like there are pin holes on each side. They are very small but uniform on each side. I doubt water could get in but I was wondering if they are there for water to get out. Just trying to determine if this is normal. I have not had the opportunity to examine other trucks, so I thought I would post.

Also, I think I have decided on the Bak MX-4 cover. Appreciate feedback from those who may have that cover.

ponypride

Reaction score
I got my truck yesterday. It looks great. This is my first truck. The spray in "factory" bed liner looks good but I did notice that where the vertical seam is towards the tailgate there looks like there are pin holes on each side. They are very small but uniform on each side. I doubt water could get in but I was wondering if they are there for water to get out. Just trying to determine if this is normal. I have not had the opportunity to examine other trucks, so I thought I would post.

Also, I think I have decided on the Bak MX-4 cover. Appreciate feedback from those who may have that cover.

Users who are viewing this thread