5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOTTED: 2025 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4×4

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

SPOTTED: 2025 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4×4​

Ram's Most Popular Entry, Returns With A New Face For The New Model Year...​

1707772972511.png

As the Ram brand prepares to release its updated 2025 Ram 1500 (DT) pickup lineup, we’re finally getting our first look at the face of the Ram 1500’s most popular trim: the Big Horn (or Lone Star, if you live in Texas). Comprising a majority of the Ram 1500’s sales, the Big Horn is the linchpin of the lineup for Ram. For the 2025 model year, there are some modest changes coming to Ram’s most popular half-ton.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The redesign has that robot bug face look, too futuristic for me. Still prefer the original 4th gen grill and body lines

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The one thing that I never really liked about 5th Gens is the front grill/fascia. The redesign manages to make it look even worse imo. Truly ugly.

I think it depends on the trim, some look barely changed (like the Rebel), some are a huge difference. Changes are just limited to bolt-on parts, like the headlights, lower headlight trim, grill and bumpers, but amazing how ugly you can make something with a few minor changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online