5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sports favorites Sirius xm travel link

Luke R

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to use the sports favorites feature? I've added and removed my teams numerous times to no avail. Would love to be able to check scores and find games quickly. It worked in my older jeep. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hunts99

Reaction score
Mine hasn't worked at all either for the sports teams. I think it worked 1 time and 1 time only when I first got the truck (November-ish). Other than that, seems like another 1/2 baked feature.

Luke R

Reaction score
It seems like a very expensive upgrade, for less than half the features to work. Truly disappointing..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MacDuff

Reaction score
Nope, mine doesn't work either. Worked great in my 2016 Ram Limited and I enjoyed the feature. I also own a 2016 Hellcat where it works fine. I get reminded and pretty PO'd every time I get in the Hellcat and my sports alerts pop up. Annoyed that my new truck with $2000 plus option is a step backward in many ways. Lots of glitches and being told by dealer no fix available for 6 months now. I'm hoping they get things sorted at some point soon.

BadAspSVT

Reaction score
Came here looking for answer to same issue. Just bought my '19 Limited and attempted to add NFL and MLB favorites. Shows no favorites added, but when I go to the screen with all catergories (gas, movies, skiing, weather, etc) It does show my 2 teams added, but when you click favorites says no updates, even when I know the teams are playing.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Came here looking for answer to same issue. Just bought my '19 Limited and attempted to add NFL and MLB favorites. Shows no favorites added, but when I go to the screen with all catergories (gas, movies, skiing, weather, etc) It does show my 2 teams added, but when you click favorites says no updates, even when I know the teams are playing.
Mine shows the teams I’ve saved as favorites but never has any info like scores...

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Favorites are there but no data. This is a pay service eventually? I would swear I saw scores when I was adding the favorite but when I go back in after adding it says no data.

BadAspSVT

Reaction score
Favorites are there but no data. This is a pay service eventually? I would swear I saw scores when I was adding the favorite but when I go back in after adding it says no data.

It is part of a paid service already, but I believe we got 5 years free with purchase? Sirius Travel Link is an upgrade to the regular Sirius subscription

doogledoo3

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this issue has been resolved?? I have a 2021 Ram Limited with UConnect 12 and very disappointed that this feature works in my brothers 2017 Ford F350 but not in my brand new vehicle that is supposed to be a superior product...

Rebelguy2019

Reaction score
Any fixes for this that anybody knows about? 2019 Ram Rebel with same issue. Thanks

LV426

Reaction score
This is just another failed feature from Uconnect, the weather included with Travel link also never worked (Maps never refresh properly, etc...) but they will beg you to renew the service with emails weekly... When I contacted SXM, they basically told me its an issue with the radio.

>Please see the hilarious fix suggested by SXM, I assume this is the same problem with the Sports not updating properly.< Note: "The sequence needs to be performed each time, once every key cycle" Okay, no problem...

@RamCares should be chiming in to this thread any minute now......

Attachments

• travel link.JPG
    travel link.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I remember many years ago (10+,) I had an XM Radio unit that ran through the FM signal on the car. It had a feature where you could put in stock tickers, and they would scroll across the bottom of the display. It would also do sports scores like you're talking about. I guess it could be considered a driving distraction to display it on the screen, but it was a cool feature.

I added some sports favorites the other day but haven't gone back to try to show scores.

Craiger

Reaction score
Has anyone got this to work in their 5th Gen Ram? I have a 2022 Limited with Uconnect 5 and supposedly SiriusXM 360L, but I can't even find a place to enter favorite teams. I also don't have the Travel link app. I miss this feature from my 2013 Ram Laramie.

Users who are viewing this thread