5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sport hood / Rebel Hood Vent OEM part #s

Wpg_BigHorn

Reaction score
Hey, so need to replace the front two sport hood vents as some asshat pried mine off, but fun fact, mine didn’t come stock with em and even though the dealer can see them on the truck, yay they say no part number to order for replacements as it does not come up with my vin ... if anyone can help, would totally appreciate it !

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
BEZEL. Hood. Left.
[Sport Performance Hood]

68292861AE

BEZEL. Hood. Right.
[Sport Performance Hood]

68292860AE

$30 each...

BilletLaramie57

Reaction score
Hope that is just a new parts guy that doesn't know to just click the "filter" button to toggle off the VIN filter.

If it's not a new guy... yikes.

Wpg_BigHorn

Reaction score
Hope that is just a new parts guy that doesn't know to just click the "filter" button to toggle off the VIN filter.

If it's not a new guy... yikes.

had an awesome one who knew his stuff inside and out, then he quit. The “new guy” has been there about a year or so and he won’t even budge $5.00 on parts orders even though I’ve been dealing with the same dealership since ‘07 when I had my SRT8 charger :( this guy kills me but I’m friends with the service manager and one of their techs is wicked and could build a ram in his sleep from spare parts without needing to refer to a manual

Users who are viewing this thread