5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sport Hood Delete

Did you (or do you prefer) the sport hood or delete it?

• Like it! Keep the sport hood/ it adds character

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Delete it! Don't like the appearance, save the $295, didn't need the added horsepower

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • WTF are you talking about?

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I like the sport hood, just wish the black plastic inserts were body color painted. That black plastic will eventually turn to grey in the sun.
Take care of it, and use good products and it will stay black, and look better than how it looked from factory

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not saying I wouldn’t buy a truck because of that hood, I’m just saying if I was ordering and had the option to delete it I would .I’d use that money towards something else like step bars or a tonneau cover etc.

I get why people like the look. But to me it’s the same as the fake dual exhaust. If they gave me the option I would delete that and get the single exhaust out the side if it saved me money. But if it was a true dual exhaust I’d want it
Haven't personally looked under the sport hood, but I would think it wouldn't take much to make them functional if someone really wanted to

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
love the hood on my Rebel! Brother has 2020 Big Horn, first thing he said when he saw my truck was damn I wish I had that hood and those tires! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread