5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPORT GRILLE on longhorn??

Kaydee

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals I ordered a tri coat white longhorn but love the look of the canadian sport model,but I can,t option that model up like the longhorn...I love the aggressive sport hood..Do you think it would look good on the longhorn... I know the grilles are black on the hood but they could be painted

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm confused. Are you talking about swapping out the front grille, or the hood?

Kaydee

Reaction score
sorry about the header line ....should have read SPORT HOOD ON LONGHORN.... didn't catch that right away

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You want that sport hood with all that plastic on it?

Kaydee

Reaction score
I am sometimes known to confuse people lol . It started with that wrong header line .I will be more careful next time. I will say this I like the design of the sport HOOD because of the aggressive style and I think it would look good on a Ivory longhorn but would paint the dull black vents Ivory .. You would still get the good looks but the painted vents would tone down the contrast with being ivory

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am sometimes known to confuse people lol . It started with that wrong header line .I will be more careful next time. I will say this I like the design of the sport HOOD because of the aggressive style and I think it would look good on a Ivory longhorn but would paint the dull black vents Ivory .. You would still get the good looks but the painted vents would tone down the contrast with being ivory
If thats what ya wanna do .. go for it! This is America lol

Users who are viewing this thread