5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Split tailgate tonneau

SoCADesertRat

Reaction score
The retail Falklands have great reviews. The Nitto Ridge Grappler seems to be everybody's new favorite.

With the ORG your truck should be able to fit a 34 inch tire with the same vertical clearance as the OE 32 inch tire without the ORG. Examples would include a 275/65–20 and 295/60–20. that size should also fit the under bed spare tire carrier. The speedometer is easily recalibrated either by the dealer or with the relatively modestly priced tool.
[/QUOTE
David, Appreciate you reply and Insight. My son has a 2019 Big Horn with the ORG and is running the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and loves them. I thought I would try the Falkens because they also have the 55K mile warranty. The Falken A/T3W did not come in the size he wanted to run on his 18" wheels. I think I will stay with the same diameter tire since I will be running the 3.21's. Thanks again for your input, that is what makes the Forum so helpful.

SoCADesertRat

Reaction score
I have a thread asking much the same questions. https://5thgenrams.com/community/th...for-57-bed-with-multifunction-tailgate.13072/

I’ve ordered an Undercover Elite. I’ll also use the molar bed divider as a brace and fab a b ace that will use the existing holes and hopefully work with the tonneau.

Good luck with the Undercover Elite. We have a little difference in challeges. I will have the RamBox option where the front bed wall stiffeners do not show and you have no RamBoxes and the tonneau will have to deal with your exposed front bed corner braces. Will be interested in how it goes. Thanks.

ksandy

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I'm late to the party but theres a cover for the multi function tailgates now. I called bakflip last night and they referred me to realtruck, who in turn recommended this cover that'll fit with the brackets. Ordering tonight. Also for any of you who are interested they gave me a discount over the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread