5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speedometer digital readout color.

Bits4brains

Reaction score
I've noticed on my 2019 DT that the speedometer read out seems to be in 2 different colors. The top is white but the bottom half seems to be almost Is a slight yellowish color. I had a hard time catching this with my camera but I wonder if anybody else can see this on their ram? Is this normal? 20210910_085801.jpg

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is normal, the color and the font changes according to the theme you select.

Bits4brains

Reaction score
Thanks! I dont think I have the ability to change themes, that menu doesnt exist on my setup screen. I have the 8 inch display but no connected features. Just the plain Uconnect4 I believe. Thanks for your replies!

Ldc2335

Reaction score
Thanks! I dont think I have the ability to change themes, that menu doesnt exist on my setup screen. I have the 8 inch display but no connected features. Just the plain Uconnect4 I believe. Thanks for your replies!
Controls, settings, display, theme... Nothing there?

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread