5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speedometer Calibration

Hebbie

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie purchased from Ram dealer with a Mopar 3.5 lift and 35" tires on the stock 20" rims.
I noticed that the speedometer was off by 6 mph I took it back to the dealer and they calibrated the speedometer but now with the calibration My parking sensors do not work. If they take the calibration off they work fine. Just went today they calibrated at 34" tire but sensors still do not work and speed is off by 1 mph. Any body ever have this issue. Truck.jpg

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I believe it is a known issue without a resolution. The Rough Country states that it will not work with park assist, not sure about others but I'd assume they all work the same with similar results

Hebbie

Reaction score
Thanks Scram, I've been in touch with Chrysler about this so we'll see what happens. My question to Chrysler was if my 1500 with the Mopar lift sits as high as a stock 2500 that has the same features why isn't it working. I guess it's a wait and see issue.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie purchased from Ram dealer with a Mopar 3.5 lift and 35" tires on the stock 20" rims.
I noticed that the speedometer was off by 6 mph I took it back to the dealer and they calibrated the speedometer but now with the calibration My parking sensors do not work. If they take the calibration off they work fine. Just went today they calibrated at 34" tire but sensors still do not work and speed is off by 1 mph. Any body ever have this issue. View attachment 83978
Hi there, we are sorry for the trouble-- if you would like for our team to look into this further, please feel free to follow up with us privately to provide your VIN. Thank you!

Kathryn
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread