5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speedometer adjustment.

papjuice

Reaction score
So I put Falken 285-65-20's on my 2020 limited. I was wondering what tool you guy's are using to readjust the speedometer. I saw a few that use PC and Android but I have bought it to that wonderful world of Apple and it's to late to get out. Any suggestions.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
AlfaODB, JScan, TazerDT, a few others that you can use search to find.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I put Falken 285-65-20's on my 2020 limited. I was wondering what tool you guy's are using to readjust the speedometer. I saw a few that use PC and Android but I have bought it to that wonderful world of Apple and it's to late to get out. Any suggestions.
For apple get Jscan if you want that. Or you can buy a TazerDT, Pulsar tuner, or the Rough Country calibrator. other than the RC calibrator the other two give you more features you might like. The RC Calibrator is a one trick pony.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
ether buy a programmer or just take it in and recalibrate it. just did my truck 2 weeks ago and it cost me 110$ at Discount Tire.

Users who are viewing this thread