5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speed limit display in instrument cluster?

Yo Yo

Reaction score
Wondering if the current speed limit is shown in the instrument cluster? I have seen it displayed with the HUD, but unfortunately that option is closed out for the 22 Laramie.

My wife’s Camry has this option and it’s very handy.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Wondering if the current speed limit is shown in the instrument cluster? I have seen it displayed with the HUD, but unfortunately that option is closed out for the 22 Laramie.

My wife’s Camry has this option and it’s very handy.
start pressing the buttons on the left of the steering wheel

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yes, you have that. It's a selection in the menu for the gauge cluster screen. Like already mentioned, use the buttons on the left side of the steering wheel to navigate that menu.

Edit: Sorry, I mis-read the original question. I thought the OP was asking about displaying the current speed, not the speed limit. You can't display the speed limit in the gauge cluster.

Last edited:

Yo Yo

Reaction score
Thanks guys! My Laramie is on order, so I don't have it yet. Was just wondering because I hadn't seen it displayed on any of the clusters in the youtube videos I have watched.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't believe you can display the speed limit on the EVIC, but it is displayed on the map on the 12" display. You can display the speedometer on the EVIC in at least two different locations.

Last edited:

titan3636

Reaction score
ok, I didn't think the evic showed limit. couldn't find it. would be cool tho. I typically keep CarPlay on the 12 with Waze up so it shows there

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/