5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special order?

Kisame

Reaction score
Hello
I was wondering if I can special order a longhorn, will I miss out on any discounts? Is it cheaper?

Maple

Reaction score
Depends on finding the right dealer, but you should still be eligible for a discount and any applicable rebates - some members of the forum have been able to negotiate best of rebates (whichever set of rebates is higher, you get those - at order or at pickup), but usually it's whatever rebates apply at delivery. "Cheaper" depends on your point of view. You can order a truck with just about anything you want and with nothing you don't - you could say that's cheaper than taking what's available on the lot if those trucks have something you don't really want to pay for. Essentially, though, for the same truck, should be the same price. There are some situations where that's not true - Ram sometimes gives dealers special incentives to sell off certain trucks (if there's a certain combination that's overstocked nationwide) - those wouldn't apply to an ordered truck.

Kisame

Reaction score
I’ve been reading through the forums, I found very little information regarding the Longhorns prices. In California a $63-$66k msrp truck what kind of discounts can I expect? Is $50k OTD possible?

EDIT: I JUST did a special order on RAM website MSRP $61,370. In California what kind of deal can I get for this one OTD at best? Will i qualify for all rebates by delivery time?

Attachments

• Build & Price a 2019 Ram 1500 DT today! _ Ram 5 22.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/