5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPEAKER GRILLE ACCENTS?

YoutubeRealTimeReviews

Reaction score
Hey I have a 2020 ram 1500 sport with the alpine stereo. I'm wondering if some trim peices exist to make the speakers grilles pop? Like silver or chrome trim......I want to do something, Especially with the ones on the rear roof?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey I have a 2020 ram 1500 sport with the alpine stereo. I'm wondering if some trim peices exist to make the speakers grilles pop? Like silver or chrome trim......I want to do something, Especially with the ones on the rear roof?
Nothing out there that I am aware of. They come off easily. You could take them off and paint them.

Daverous

Reaction score
Limited, longhorn, rebel, and laramie have these surrounds. Is that what you're talking about? Come on silver, a tan/gold metallic, and red.

Daverous

Reaction score
Don't have part numbers but each of the trims I listed have a slightly different version. These, for example, are from my rebel 12 black/black interior. They appear to be what you're looking for?

AevJk1day

Reaction score
Just giving this a bump. My 2021 Rebel is black on black inside ... no contrast at all. I’d like to change that.

davidajpritchard

Reaction score
I know the grills in the limited are part of the door liner and you can't order them separately

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

Cajun_

Reaction score
I know the grills in the limited are part of the door liner and you can't order them separately

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk
Damn I was hoping to get the nicer speaker grills from the hk and throw them on my alpine

Users who are viewing this thread