5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spacers with factory 22s

famecity

Reaction score
I do prefer the looks of the Ridge but the price of the Terras. LOL. I will probably end up with the Ridge. Thank you for the link on the spacers!
What about the difference in ride between the Ridge, Terras and Terra G2? Which of these do you think has the best ride?

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What about the difference in ride between the Ridge, Terras and Terra G2? Which of these do you think has the best ride?

There is no doubt the Ridge ride a bit rougher than the others, it comes down to looks. The Ridge is a great looking tire.

Uivandal96

Reaction score
I still have the stock Goodyears so I haven't tried any of them yet. I do agree with Sticker500 and think the Ridge look really good but I can't confirm to which ride the best.

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tried the 1.5" spacers on factory 22's. I tried one rim and didn't like how it looked and didn't feel comfortable with the spacer really.
I installed 2" hub centric spacers on my factory 22" wheel and it did not fit correctly against the wheel. It actually made me very weary and seemed unsafe. when I put my aftermarket 20" wheels on the spacers it was a secure/ snug fit but my 12" wide tires rubbed to a stop 100% at half steering wheel crank. so I returned them. and To be honest there wasn't much of a noticeable difference when on the stock wheel. Seemed to still sit in the wheel well..

famecity

Reaction score
There is no doubt the Ridge ride a bit rougher than the others, it comes down to looks. The Ridge is a great looking tire.
I added the ReadyLift 2" and I think it definitely changed the ride. While I love the look of the Ridge, I am hesitant to make the ride rougher as it is my daily driver. Any suggestions for a good look/good ride tire to go on the stock 22's?

DirtyDozen

Reaction score
I added the ReadyLift 2" and I think it definitely changed the ride. While I love the look of the Ridge, I am hesitant to make the ride rougher as it is my daily driver. Any suggestions for a good look/good ride tire to go on the stock 22's?
In what way did it change the ride?

chad202

Reaction score
Forgot to add photos when I finished.
28630 28631 28632

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online