5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spacer sizing with stock 20x9 night edition wheels

North Side

Reaction score
Just took delivery of my 2023 1500 Crew 4x4 Big Horn Lone Star this week. I ordered the RC 3.5” strut lift with M1’s. I think I am going to add a two in spacer in the back to get a little more rake and level a bit while towing a boat. Recommendations on this either way , yes or no. I will be keeping my stock wheels and going with 295-60-20 based on RC supports recommendation without any scrubbing or mods to plastic wells. Here everyone is going with 35-12.5’s. I’m fine to go with larger tires but am uncertain if I would need wheel spacers and if so what size.
New truck owners should change the engine oil and filer ASAP once they get their new ride home to get any machining metal out and again at 1000 mi. Thanks for the recs!

All_Black_Lone_Star

Reaction score
I am currently running a 2.5 inch level in front 1 inch in back with 35x12.5r20 on stock night edition wheels without spacers or rubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread