5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space under the Console & slidey thing

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I keep nothing in the cubby. Just a clean MF towel on the floor of the console, to wipe my sunglasses or screen if needed. That’s all.

878AD020-478F-455E-A6DE-67AF6B5983E8.jpeg

Six_Swix

Reaction score
DING DING DING, We HAVE a winner!!! As a matter of fact, I do believe that's what I said. I do not have a CD player in mine. I did in my 2019 that I got last November but that one I didn't have for long. I guess it was really more of a means to an end to swap for this one. Also, if you lift up your console, there's a piece that flips up its Maybe 3" or 4'' H & the width of the console. It's towards the back of the space underneath the cup holder "slidey thing". Just right below where it says Max Fill. Why doesn't say Max Fill? Are people filling that with liquid? Certainly does not seem a particularly smart idea however I can't figure another reason for "Max Fill" being on it.
If you put your drinks on that side and flip that thing up, they wont fly to the front and explode when you have to hit the brakes when someone cuts you off

Goomba

Reaction score
I wouldn't make fun of anybody :sneaky:. I agree that most would be able to figure that out but FCA felt the need to insult everybody's intelligence I guess. I'm not sure if I ever noticed the little space below the phone charger but if my wallet fits in there then I just found a new home for it (y)
Yes but are you going to remember it when you go in the house?

Users who are viewing this thread