5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southwest Edition

Pertzbro

Reaction score
Can you really only order a Southwest Edition in the 6 states outlined on the builder website?

I like the features, painted bumpers and I'm allowed to keep the 6 passenger seating. I'm in Iowa. Laramie doesnt allow colored bumpers like on the LongHorn and the only way to get it is sport or night packages which add bucket seats.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
I think the SW edition is sharp, but found its only available in 4x4 which is not needed.
Are you able to build one in 4x2?
Also, was it recently added as I don't recall seeing it on their web site, but haven't been to it in a while.

Peebs1021

Reaction score
I have a 21 Southwest Edition, couldn't be happier with it. It's a great value for the additional features that it adds.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can you really only order a Southwest Edition in the 6 states outlined on the builder website?

I like the features, painted bumpers and I'm allowed to keep the 6 passenger seating. I'm in Iowa. Laramie doesnt allow colored bumpers like on the LongHorn and the only way to get it is sport or night packages which add bucket seats.
Find a dealer in that area to order from and make the trip to pick it up, if that's the trim you want

Users who are viewing this thread