5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South west gang here!!

Mb7640

Reaction score
I eventually want to get a bull bar for my 2021 1500 warlock and need someone to install it. It may be awhile. I want to to my exhaust and window tint first. I also may need help finding one that will work. The ones I see say will not work with rebel or warlock but they show them I the pic. I was leaning towards the police style push bar but now I'm leaning towards the short rounds ones. You know how the idiots drive here in the valley. Just today I had 2 people cut me off. Do you think you can help me out?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I eventually want to get a bull bar for my 2021 1500 warlock and need someone to install it. It may be awhile. I want to to my exhaust and window tint first. I also may need help finding one that will work. The ones I see say will not work with rebel or warlock but they show them I the pic. I was leaning towards the police style push bar but now I'm leaning towards the short rounds ones. You know how the idiots drive here in the valley. Just today I had 2 people cut me off. Do you think you can help me out?
What you need is a bumper-mounted flamethrower. Forget the bull bar.

Mb7640

Reaction score
What you need is a bumper-mounted flamethrower. Forget the bull bar.
Yeah right lol I had to lock up the brakes today some idiot in a work van just decided to cut me off. I only have 2k miles on my ride I was not happy. I do have a dashcam so if anything does happen at least that helps.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Absolutely

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah right lol I had to lock up the brakes today some idiot in a work van just decided to cut me off. I only have 2k miles on my ride I was not happy. I do have a dashcam so if anything does happen at least that helps.
My buddy was in stopped traffic on the 101 the other day and a dude in a works truck rear ended him at 30 plus MPH. It pushed him into the car in front of him. Did over 9k worth of damage to his 2020 Rebel

swizlstik

Reaction score
We are also in AZ!! Welcome.

Thanks! Here’s a picture of my truck the day I got it. Other than the lift kit and wheels/tires, it’s pretty much stock. The previous owner did some terrible blacking out of the badges and whoever was the one to put a polisher to needs to be beat. They messed up more than they fixed. No worries though. As soon as the weather turns I’ll be correcting it and ceramic coating it.
871ff1bbb70d300369c29b0a6981b021.jpg

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! Here’s a picture of my truck the day I got it. Other than the lift kit and wheels/tires, it’s pretty much stock. The previous owner did some terrible blacking out of the badges and whoever was the one to put a polisher to needs to be beat. They messed up more than they fixed. No worries though. As soon as the weather turns I’ll be correcting it and ceramic coating it.
871ff1bbb70d300369c29b0a6981b021.jpg
Great looking truck!!!!

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
New rebel owner here in Buckeye, Az....looking for places to explore with the truck around me. Lots of trails I hear lol
It's on the opposite end of the valley from you but I love exploring the back side of the superstition mountains out to Superior. There are tons of places out by you but it's been a few decades since I've explored the west side. We are in Gilbert and specialize in Rams. Let us know if you need anything for your truck. If we can't help you we will do our best to send you to someone who can best serve you. Welcome!!!

mhb1638

Reaction score
It's on the opposite end of the valley from you but I love exploring the back side of the superstition mountains out to Superior. There are tons of places out by you but it's been a few decades since I've explored the west side. We are in Gilbert and specialize in Rams. Let us know if you need anything for your truck. If we can't help you we will do our best to send you to someone who can best serve you. Welcome!!!
Awesome, yeah I need to do some research on where to go. As for the truck, I'm considering doing either a level or minor lift, haven't decided yet. I have the ED version so not every lift is compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread