5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South west gang here!!

Skater

Reaction score
35s and a lift. I'm thinking 3.5 ReadyLift

Are there any brackets or anything to put a high lift jack in the bed without it bouncing all around?
I do not know as I have never owned a high lift jack, but I bet someone who reads your question in here will have an answer for you.

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Hola! Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, you should update your signature so people know what you're rolling around in!

Cheers!

Skater

Reaction score
Another member for ABQ! (y) Welcome Rico. There are more than a few members from your neck of the desert there in ABQ.

BigBoi

Reaction score
Austin, TX checking in with my second 5th Gen...
Just purchased a new 2021 Limited Night Edition on 10/16/2020!

Skater

Reaction score
Austin, TX checking in with my second 5th Gen...
Just purchased a new 2021 Limited Night Edition on 10/16/2020!
Welcome. Did you get the technology package with the HUD and LCD rear view mirror? If so, can you shoot a couple of pics of the LCD mirror? I have been dying to see how the mirror actually looks. Thanks.

BigBoi

Reaction score
Yes, every available option was included on my new 2021 & it just rolled off the delivery truck at the dealership just the day before I purchased it.

I haven’t taken any interior pictures of it yet, but the rear view mirror is slightly smaller in size compared to my 2019 Limited, but it’s basically a monitor for the cameras in the 3rd brake light area. You can turn it off & use it as a traditional rear view mirror by flipping the switch at the bottom like you traditionally do for when headlights are too bright in your rear view mirror.
It’s gonna take some time to get accustomed to using it, as you can’t actually see everything behind you like the normal rear view mirror because it strictly utilizes the cameras in the 3rd brake light area unless you turn it off & force it into “standard mirror mode”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skater

Reaction score
Yes, every available option was included on my new 2021 & it just rolled off the delivery truck at the dealership just the day before I purchased it.

I haven’t taken any interior pictures of it yet, but the rear view mirror is slightly smaller in size compared to my 2019 Limited, but it’s basically a monitor for the cameras in the 3rd brake light area. You can turn it off & use it as a traditional rear view mirror by flipping the switch at the bottom like you traditionally do for when headlights are too bright in your rear view mirror.
It’s gonna take some time to get accustomed to using it, as you can’t actually see everything behind you like the normal rear view mirror because it strictly utilizes the cameras in the 3rd brake light area unless you turn it off & force it into “standard mirror mode”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was afraid of that being a problem with the LCD mirror. Let me know how it works when driving directly away from a setting or rising sun, so that the sun is shining directly into the camera. I bet that will be an issue too.

Users who are viewing this thread