5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South west gang here!!

5Lugs

Reaction score
Ok.. first please don`t be a hater. What`s up Texas! I`m up in Northwest Louisiana about 25 minutes from the Texas line. I travel to Texas very often as I have kids/grandkids in the San Antonio and Tomball areas. Still have family in the Weatherford area, grandparents lived near Marshall Tx also. In addition I`m in the DFW and Houston areas for swap meets & car shows. I`m also an Astros fan. So I`m probably more of a Texan than a Cajun. Peace Dale

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Ok.. first please don`t be a hater. What`s up Texas! I`m up in Northwest Louisiana about 25 minutes from the Texas line. I travel to Texas very often as I have kids/grandkids in the San Antonio and Tomball areas. Still have family in the Weatherford area, grandparents lived near Marshall Tx also. In addition I`m in the DFW and Houston areas for swap meets & car shows. I`m also an Astros fan. So I`m probably more of a Texan than a Cajun. Peace Dale
In other words, you need to move... :p :p :p :p

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Remember texas and local/commuters, if your not already involved. TRC is pretty great group to be involved with. Obviously I’m with the SA chapter. Especially if your social butterfly and enjoy trucks and individual builds.
Giving back and helping local community is high priority

jvoid4

Reaction score
I miss El Paso. There are some great rock crawling tails around there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread