5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound randomly cut off?

Jack.

Reaction score
So due to the Bluetooth lag I decided that I will be using a usb-c connection for my uconnect. I tend to listen to random videos as I drive and pretty often my sound would just completely cut be cut off. The video would just play on my phone but there would be no sound coming from the car. A solution that seems to work would be just pausing the vid and then resuming it.

I find it quite strange that this only happen with YouTube, seeing how when I uses spotify everything works fine.

Does anyone else have this issue? If so do we have a solution?

My current phone is a galaxy s10+ if that helps.

Also if there's a fix for the audio lag via Bluetooth that anyone knows of that would be great to know, I've read about the codec changing but for some reason mine never save and it gets quite annoying changing it everytime.

jvillej

Reaction score
Same here. Also noticed that turning the volume on the dash brings sound back. For me it just started happening recently and I've had my truck for a year. So I suspect it could be an issue with a recent youtube update. Either way it's pretty annoying

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Jack.

Reaction score
Yeah im curious to know whats this issue is aswell, maybe when i eventually upgrade my phone it will dissapear. Wondering if people who has iphone have this issues aswell?

Users who are viewing this thread