5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Soon to be* New Limited owner

AgitatedK9

Reaction score
Here soon , I'll be taking delivery on a 2019 Black 1500 Limited...Just have to wait for the truck to get here (hopefully sooner than later). I think the only thing I really want to get done is to delete the chrome, for a simple black truck...but I do have my eyes on some Fuel Assault Wheels. This is my 2nd truck and RAM really blew me away with the improvements they made. I walked in telling everyone "I'm not a Dodge Guy", and I walked out as a "RAM guy".

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Here soon , I'll be taking delivery on a 2019 Black 1500 Limited...Just have to wait for the truck to get here (hopefully sooner than later). I think the only thing I really want to get done is to delete the chrome, for a simple black truck...but I do have my eyes on some Fuel Assault Wheels. This is my 2nd truck and RAM really blew me away with the improvements they made. I walked in telling everyone "I'm not a Dodge Guy", and I walked out as a "RAM guy".

Black limiteds are the best. What options did you get with your Limited? Here’s mine.

573feb7eea58ad3b385f5fd626ab9ea3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgitatedK9

Reaction score
Black limiteds are the best. What options did you get with your Limited? Here’s mine.

573feb7eea58ad3b385f5fd626ab9ea3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lets see if I can remember,
- 5.7 etorque
- 22" Wheels
- Pano Sunroof
- Body Color Bumper
- Skid plates
- probably more MSRP was around 69k before I started talkin

AgitatedK9

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day, truck is finally here

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

gisboro

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride.

Users who are viewing this thread