5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some questions about the 2 inch mopar lift kit

RamZone93

Reaction score
The 2 inch mopar lift kit really has caught my interest, but I have a few questions to the people who bought it. Does the lift kit dramatically affect performance? Does it void the warranty? How much is it for the lift kit + dealership install? Is it fine to use the stock 18 inch tires with the kit? Do you think the added ride height is worth the money? Thanks in advance.

rob989_69

Reaction score
I don't have it yet but plan to get it soon. However, I can tell you that it does NOT void any warranty, and in fact the parts are covered by the manufacturer (at least as long as it' s purchased and installed by the dealer.) As far as how much. The kit averages about $1200 online, you can find it for $900 and as high as $1350. Dealer install will very greatly by dealership so best to call around to various dealerships to get quotes. I'd guess somewhere in the $2000 range for parts + install. And yes, you can use stock wheels/tires if you choose. Though IMO it would look a little silly. But hey, if you like it, that's all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread