5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some "magic" happened today

sppb32

Reaction score
After all the wait and impatience, it's been finally done, a streaming device that works.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the streamtoyourcar unit, it works great.

sppb32

Reaction score
It's called "Magic Box" it's an amazing interface that allows you to play video on any Apple car play or Android auto devices via USB, it uses wifi internet trough your smart phone hot spot. also Bluetooth, not cheap but i'm pretty sure is based on a Pexil 4 cause that's what comes up when you sign up to you Google account on it, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, and much more, still have Apple car play or Android auto just the same but wireless now.

JoeI21

Reaction score
It's called "Magic Box" it's an amazing interface that allows you to play video on any Apple car play or Android auto devices via USB, it uses wifi internet trough your smart phone hot spot. also Bluetooth, not cheap but i'm pretty sure is based on a Pexil 4 cause that's what comes up when you sign up to you Google account on it, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, and much more, still have Apple car play or Android auto just the same but wireless now.
not cheap is right

Users who are viewing this thread