5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solo performance direct fit

MIKE71

Reaction score
Looking at the solo performance instead of the borla ca
The mid range one not the complete muffler delete but not the quiet… Does anybody have this on their truck

I think it actually sounds the best in all of the videos I’ve heard....Just does not seem to be as prevalent as some of the other more well-known systems just want to make sure it is a good quality?

Darkenuf

Reaction score
Solo is a nice sounding exhaust but the drone is brutal and have had to have 2 replaced under 1 year warranty for weld cracks that developed due to heat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MIKE71

Reaction score
Welp
Solo is a nice sounding exhaust but the drone is brutal and have had to have 2 replaced under 1 year warranty for weld cracks that developed due to heat

welp

Darkenuf

Reaction score
The good is they replaced the muffler without any problems because I was within my 1 year warranty.

The biggest issue was the drone was brutal and even worse when pulling a trailer

MIKE71

Reaction score
The good is they replaced the muffler without any problems because I was within my 1 year warranty.

The biggest issue was the drone was brutal and even worse when pulling a trailer

Did you keep the rear resonators?… Did you have the muffler delete or one of their muffler replacements?

Darkenuf

Reaction score
I had their Mach 40 muffler and keep the resonators on

Darkenuf

Reaction score
Did you keep the rear resonators?… Did you have the muffler delete or one of their muffler replacements?

If the warranty on their stuff was lifetime I would definitely get another one. I ran Magnaflow on my previous truck and currently waiting for another to arrive for my new truck

Users who are viewing this thread