5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold my truck back to the dealer for more than I paid two years ago!!!!

bwsRam19

Reaction score
So I was messing around on the dealer website where I bought my truck in June of 2019 and got a trade in value of 45k on my 2019 Laramie crew cab 4x4 with just over 13k miles. I thought wow, that is what I paid for it new, I didn't think much more about it until the next day the dealer emailed me saying they would give 2500 more than the trade in value on there website. Long story short I no longer have truck payments, basically got paid 2500 to drive my truck for two years, crazy times lol.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I thought the same thing, I can get almost $7,500 back than what I paid for my in 2019. But then everything else is expensive and no deals to be had, so I would get taken the other way around.

Though I'm sure you got that part covered or you wouldn't have sold it. If you can sell and don't need to buy, this is a fantastic market.

Houstontiger

Reaction score
I am also being offered $6k over what I had paid in June 2019. But I can't find a replacement truck 😞

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have other vehicles that are paid off, so I will wait until the market crashes and they are offering big rebates again. I have to admit the f150 lightning has really peaked my interest.

The F150 Lighting is really impressive, the price is shocking for what you get. I think that truck will be a watershed moment for the full size truck market.

Like the RAM 1500 was in 1994 which it kicked off the renaissance of widespread full size truck ownership. This new Ford can do that for EV use.

Users who are viewing this thread