5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD ******Borla Atak for sale ******SOLD

Chrisvb1984

Reaction score
***SOLD***

I recently installed a Borla Atak on my 2019 ram 1500, and honestly it’s a bit much for me. I’m looking to sell it, and it has less than 20 miles on it. This is the one that has black 5” chrome tips, if anyone is interested in purchasing it from me let me know! My email is [email protected]

Asking 700 shipped.

Last edited:

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I recently installed a Borla Atak on my 2019 ram 1500, and honestly it’s a bit much for me. I’m looking to sell it, and it has less than 20 miles on it. This is the one that has black 5” chrome tips, if anyone is interested in purchasing it from me let me know! My email is [email protected]

Asking 700 shipped.
The ATAK is definitely an acquired taste, I was on the fence after having it for a few days and listed it for sale for a day but pulled the ad after giving it some more time to grow on me and it absolutely did. I get so many comments on how good it sounds almost every time I’m out albeit all from men. My wife on the other hand absolutely hates it and I’m okay with that as it’s my truck and can do whatever I want with it. Good luck on your sale.

Users who are viewing this thread