5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Love seeing stuff like this! Was there any actual off-roading (sand dunes, crevice crawls, rock trails) on that route?
There's plenty of difficult trails (Black diamonds) in Hungry Valley OHV; however, we had a handful of beginners that I wanted to get back to camp safely with out breaking anything or getting stuck and causing a jam. We ended up staying on the green circle trails due to the fact we had about 35 trucks total including the 20+Rebels. It was even the first time for a few that came out to ever hit a trail! Regardless of the difficulty of the trails they were very scenic and made it worthwhile for those who drove a great distance!

Last edited:

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
There's plenty of difficult trails (Black diamonds) in Hungry Valley OHV; however, we had a handful of beginners that I wanted to get back to camp safely with out breaking anything or getting stuck and causing a jam. We ended up staying on the green circle trails due to the fact we had about 35 trucks total including the 20+Rebels. It was even the first time for a few that came out to ever hit a trail! Regardless of the difficulty of the trails they were very scenic and made it worthwhile for those who drove a great distance!
Yeah, I can definitely see that being an issue with a mixed crowd but was very curious as never been there and it did look scenic! I would love to try those trails out you mentioned. What a great time everyone had!

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I can definitely see that being an issue with a mixed crowd but was very curious as never been there and it did look scenic! I would love to try those trails out you mentioned. What a great time everyone had!
That park is great because all of the trails loop back to your campsite so you can take your bbq and get to it as soon as you get to camp or take a little break. Theres a nearby river in the spring as well from the snow run off and a 4x4 obstacle course (we didn't all fit in there lol). I love to take my atv so I have the option to wheel in the truck or the atv.

Attachments

• IMG_20210102_105552_329.jpg
    IMG_20210102_105552_329.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 28

coolidge

Reaction score
I appreciate the honesty! It makes for better videos in the future, thats for sure!

I've made more videos since

I was watching a 'B' movie late one night. The camera would zoom in to a closeup of a person, then zoom out. This happened every few seconds for the 30 minutes I managed to continue watching, zoom in/out in/out in/out what a nightmare. lol

Users who are viewing this thread