5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I'm just verifying manual folding mirrors

tdog65

Reaction score
I think I've seen this answered here but I'm looking at a used longhorn that has every option on my list and price is decent as well. It does have the towing mirrors $400 option. Does that mean it will not have the 360 camera's? I could live with manually folding them in but I have the 360 camera on my King ranch and use it frequently for parking in tight spots and think I would miss that option.

Thanks

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think I've seen this answered here but I'm looking at a used longhorn that has every option on my list and price is decent as well. It does have the towing mirrors $400 option. Does that mean it will not have the 360 camera's? I could live with manually folding them in but I have the 360 camera on my King ranch and use it frequently for parking in tight spots and think I would miss that option.

Thanks
Towing mirrors = loss of 360 surround-view (= bad).

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yes to both questions. You'll lose the 360 view and power fold. A lot of guys (me included) avoided the tow package and just added the trailer brake controller separate. But if you need the wider view you're kind of screwed. They seriously need to change that for the 1500's. The HD's don't lose that with tow mirrors, why can't we have that too?

tdog65

Reaction score
Well thanks for the replies, I thought that was the answer. Dang I've been kicking around getting a limited or longhorn for a while but refuse to spend over 45k for used one. I've had a couple but were missing things that I knew I would miss. This one had all the big ones and stickers for over 70k new. I havn't had a truck for 15 years that didn't have power fold mirrors. Seems like it should be pretty standard.

Users who are viewing this thread